Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The irony is we were chasing Vestergaard for over a year though 😂

What I mean is, I hope it's a target the 'Club' has been tracking for a while....Not Rogers/Congerton.

Nobody is going to convince me that Vestegaard/Bertrand were signed with the same recruitment aims that Walsh introduced at the club.

• Haha 1

I think there will be very few loans across this window for any club.  With the amount of players getting Covid those fringe players may have an important role to play for their current teams whereas any previous season they’d be surplus to requirements. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

I think there will be very few loans across this window for any club.  With the amount of players getting Covid those fringe players may have an important role to play for their current teams whereas any previous season they’d be surplus to requirements. 

Depends just how many players a club has, they can still only register 25 at the end of January but I can well see clubs retaining fringe players until the end of the month as for this whole month the registration is open so they can use any player they own.

My bias is showing here, but I think getting someone like Christensen from Chelsea would be a really good bit of business. His contract is up in the summer and he's better than he gets credit for. He'd be a perfect Evans replacement, who is not going to last beyond next season.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Nico Schlotterbeck possibly.

lol put this without even reading the posts before mine.

He scores ridiculously highly on the stats metrics. Decent age, attainable and left sided too. Feels like somebody to have an eye on anyway.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, casablancas said:

I’d love Cornet here. Not sure what position he plays … I swear he was a left back but was upfront for Burnley V Leeds. He seems to have it all and looks very good in below average team. 

Fort he looked a brilliant player down here against us id definitely take him

6 hours ago, shen said:

My bias is showing here, but I think getting someone like Christensen from Chelsea would be a really good bit of business. His contract is up in the summer and he's better than he gets credit for. He'd be a perfect Evans replacement, who is not going to last beyond next season.

I’m having a nightmare about Danish centre backs ….. 😂 

...Adama Traore has a tendency to receive the ball and set out on a run thar takes him all over the pitch because he is chasing the ball!!

Lacks an end product as any pass he makes is an afterthought or because he has become tired of chasing the ball into blind alleys.

Should we pick him up we will need to play him as a wide forward and attempt to isolate him one on one with the Fullback. A 4-3-3 formation would suit him and he can turn his game into a player who can assist, as his awareness is lacking and he could become a machine in supplying goals. He picks the wrong moment to shoot as they are constantly blocked and slipping a ball through for a on rushing  midfielder or releasing Barnes on the left should be what his game is about.

Simplifying his game would help him no end, shooting across the keeper should also be a feature of his game, as more than likely, the Keeper is going to parry the ball and so long  as someone follows up, there is an easy goal for the taking. 

Allowing him to continue to play the way he is, does not help him or the team, his coach should have taken steps to reconstruct his game sometime ago. You can't  just sit back and hope it comes right!!!