Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Definitely massive positives from this game but it's just one win..laws of probability are your gonna get a good result now and again..in the same way klopp will be  philosophical about the odd loss.....

All this talk of injuries it's still our 11 millionaire against some other 11 millionaires..it's not that special is it?

I do like KDH body language though..he seems to really give a shit 

Edited by Adrian
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Definitely massive positives from this game but it's just one win..laws of probability are your gonna get a good result now and again..in the same way klopp will be  philosophical about the odd loss.....

All this talk of injuries it's still our 11 millionaire against some other 11 millionaires..it's not that special is it?

I do like KDH body language though..he seems to really give a shit 

I don’t think that is how probability works mate lol

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Surprised at how poor TAA was last night, his overall positioning and defensive game were smashed by Thomas, KDH and Nacho/Lookman. 

Mane looks a fraction of the player he was 

He used to be a right diving, cheating, dirty little shit, he doesn't seem to be so much this season for some reason.

Bit like Dele Alli, he was a dirty, aggressive fucker, he lost that in his game and he's not half the player he was either.

• Like 1

I think the loss in the league cup, actually galvanised the fan base and team to push on and get that result last night. 

Football is a funny game at times, they don’t score that last minute equaliser, don’t get away with having the 12th man (ref), that horror tackle on Ricardo that seems to have been brushed under the carpet …. I’d hazard a guess and state they’d have won last night. 

Small changes like that though, can pull a team together.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The non committal ducking for aerial balls and potentially injuring Kelechi was permitted though 

Nacho jumping as high as he could to win the ball in the air against a player much taller than him (Matip), Matip on two occasions didn’t even attempt to win the ball and actually does the opposite and ducks for a ball in the air!! Whilst ducking he on both occasions has collided with Nacho spinning him midair almost badly hurting him twice!! Two free kicks for Matip  🤔🤔🤔

• Like 4