Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Liverpool - Post Match Thread

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!

Jurgen Klopp, Tyler Morton, Jamie Carragher, Steve Macmoaningman, Jimmy Tarbuck, Jimmy Corkhill, your boys have taken one hell of a beating!

That's for Ricardo, again it seems the intimidating tactics in the cup back fired, we've rarely looked so pumped up.

AND I've just found a pork pie in the fridge when I thought there weren't any more....life does not get better. :vardy:

Talk about against the odds, that stat about consecutive scoring games, consecutive scoring away games, playing a massively patched up line up, Vardy soldiering on injured, losing Madders, conceding a penalty, Matip allowed a free pass to avoid a second yellow. The world against us and guess what world, you lost. Foxes never quit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Col city fan
Just now, don_danbury said:

do people still doubt schmeichel? 

I was thinking the same during the game. Lots on here have suggested to sell him in the summer. He’d be pretty much the last player I’d want to sell 

You can't deny that on another day Salah and Mane score their chances and run out comfortable winners. However, given the circumstances, what an effort from everyone. Thomas, Dewsbury-hall outstanding. As crazy as it sounds, is Amartey our current player of the season? Probably our most consistent. Loved the leadership role he took on tonight, tried to organise everyone. We needed Kasper to pull out his shotstopping but you always need that. 

Brilliant win and could be a turning point. Need to follow this up now against Norwich. Really hope Maddison was cramp but I doubt we will see Vardy for a couple of weeks. 

****ing love it, gutted I'm not in work for a week now. Wonder what Klopp can moan about now.

• Like 3

one thing in the last couple of weeks is the effort levels seem back

I swear to **** there has been a dressing room issue or two

Morgan and fuchs gone after King went, then you have new players from different backgrounds to bed in, others like maddison heads maybe thinking of moving on

Tonight though that was a leicester performence with nothing in the tank

even if they had lost 4-1 I had said the same, they gave every last sweat of grass

• Like 4

Best performance of the season which says something about the crew that were missing. Liverpool were not at their best by far and we took our chance. This is what happens when we just go for it. Subs made the difference finally. 

Speed up the distribution from Kasper and eradicate the dreadful short goal kicks and we can still achieve something.

• Like 1

So many good performances, hamza, castagne, ndidi and amartey pairing were solid, Thomas and KDH were 2 contenders for MOTM for me. Lookman did great on the left, I think he could be worth signing despite a few blips, and nacho was good when he played. I don't understand Soumare and Vardy didn't have the greatest game for me, he's very limited these days