Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ryan Bertrand

9 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

It certainly didn't paint Bertrand and Brendan's son in good light, no wonder the journalist remained anonymous, don't think the writer is a Brendan fan!

Quite savaging article written in an investigating style.

It wasnt in an investigating style at all. 

All the journo had done is gone on linked in and noted that both of them work for the same agency. It implied in a 2+2=5 fashion this was a factor. ‘It didn’t paint Bertrand and Brendan’s soon in good light’ - how? Because they both work for the same employer? There were no details of them working together. No details of Leicester players joining the agency. (Looking at their players, they have two actually but rather interesting more Chelsea youth products including one of our main targets)

It isn’t that uncommon either in football. Check out Alex Ferguson and his son for example 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 3

FFS - there should be a ban on promoting threads when there is no news on transfers. 

I see this, or the Vestergaard thread, shining lightly and a beacon of hope appears on the horizon. I then open the thread and the dark mist and fog envelops me once more ….. 

Edited by Jobyfox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

FFS - there should be a ban on promoting threads when there is no news on transfers. 

I see this, or the Vestergaard thread, shining lightly and a beacon of hope appears on the horizon. I then open the thread and the dark mist and fog envelopes me once more ….. 

We got to get our anger and frustration out on someone....and Bertrand is the ideal candidate 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

We got to get our anger and frustration out on someone....and Bertrand is the ideal candidate 😂

Exactly. What was the guy above expecting, Man City's bid for Cucurella rejected and Pep is now in for fat Bertie with 50 mill? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Happy to admit I got this terribly wrong, I thought it was a good idea to get a bit of experience into the backline with Wes and Fuchs leaving, it was a terrible and expensive mistake.

Cant believe at one point I said I'd prefer Bertrand over Chilwell. I often blow my own trumpet when I'm right so it's only fair I admit I got that one so wrong it's laughable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

He's probably the only employee at Lcfc who deserves the P45 more than Brendan too. 

respectfully disagree!

he’s not once openly criticized a single player or the owners for that matter..

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1