Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ryan Bertrand

23 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Absolutely..

They desperately need him and he's got proven quality and pl experience.

Will be a shame to lose his talents here but there you go!😎

Yup we got to help Chelsea out! when they want a Leicester player they usually get him....Kanye, Drinkwater and Chilwell. Plus like Lukaku, Bertrand has some unfinished business at Chelsea.

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

They don't need anything permanent really. All they'll be looking for is a loan/ someone on a 1 year deal.

Digne isn't going to agree to something like that.

Chilwell is going to be out until summer at least before he can even properly start recovery. If he makes the WC squad it'd be a miracle. As for Alonso, he is a defensive liability. Good going forward mind, but Salah showed us the other day what skilled forwards will do to the man. So it isn't unreasonable for Chelsea to be sniffing around.

For whatever reason this guy can’t command a spot in the shittiest Everton side since their last shitty side . They want £20 mill + for him ( £28 m has been quoted) - I don’t see it 

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

For whatever reason this guy can’t command a spot in the shittiest Everton side since their last shitty side . They want £20 mill + for him ( £28 m has been quoted) - I don’t see it 

He isn't playing for them because he has fallen out with Benitez

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LFox99 said:

They don't need anything permanent really. All they'll be looking for is a loan/ someone on a 1 year deal.

Digne isn't going to agree to something like that.

Chilwell is going to be out until summer at least before he can even properly start recovery. If he makes the WC squad it'd be a miracle. As for Alonso, he is a defensive liability. Good going forward mind, but Salah showed us the other day what skilled forwards will do to the man. So it isn't unreasonable for Chelsea to be sniffing around.

2 hours ago, LFox99 said:

We don't have to tell them that

Stop doing this to yourself!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, eblair said:

if this was genuine, we should be grateful he is off our wage bill and maybe chuck in a no return note on his back as we send him on his way

lets no get greedy

Started for Chelsea v Spurs tonight.

25 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Buying defenders that cannot get in Everton's side =  Potential incoming failure.    Re-set the CB hunt outside of the EPL this time.

It’s quite clear he’s not in the side because he fell out with Benitez, he’s still their best left back -  not that we will be signing him anyway.

11 hours ago, enmac said:

Just seen this. Bertrand had covid? Right? 

I take this point and maybe I am being harsh. However, I do feel that many are very quick to attribute 'long covid' to poor form - the same was done for players like Pogba and Saint-Maximin. It is a very easy card to play.