Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

19 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Just seen a dead pigeon near the KP stadium hope it's not Rudder's carrier pigeon with our offer on it.

shot down by a Leeds fan with an air rifle before it deliver our bid

21 minutes ago, K789 said:

May aswell close this one, we aren't in for him 

We aren’t in for anyone. This is going to be the weirdest squad rebuild of all time. 

I have it on good authority that this is entirely down to a fall out between the owners and Rodgers. They’ve finally realised that he is a snake oil salesman with a fake tan. (Might have made that paragraph up, but hey Ho).

• Haha 2

Are we a better footballing prospect than AC Milan? I ask this seriously since I recall someone claiming they’re a shadow of their former self.

Obviously the Italian league and Italy will have its own pull but are AC Milan as a team as good for someone’s career as becoming a first team footballer in an upper mid table Prem club?

29 minutes ago, The_77 said:

They won Serie A last year, will look to do it again while playing Champions League, and are still one of the biggest and most supported clubs in the world.  

Lol we're ****ed then

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I now want this to happen to see him boo'd at elland road until he smashes one into the top bin and cups his ears. 

I believe he thought Leeds played at B-elland Road and this put him off.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Are we a better footballing prospect than AC Milan? I ask this seriously since I recall someone claiming they’re a shadow of their former self.

Obviously the Italian league and Italy will have its own pull but are AC Milan as a team as good for someone’s career as becoming a first team footballer in an upper mid table Prem club?

Milan vs Leicester. Hmmmmm. I think Milan might just be the better place to live. As for football, yeah, that too probably. We’ve got a better training factory though, so there is that. 

4 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Already been said 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

47 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Milan vs Leicester. Hmmmmm. I think Milan might just be the better place to live. As for football, yeah, that too probably. We’ve got a better training factory though, so there is that. 

Probably live in Lake Garda tbf as well