Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

I dont expect there to be much movement anyway until the 14th of June. Everyone is away on international duty right now and the window doesn't open for another couple of weeks (obviously we can still get work done during that time)

Edited by LFox99

10 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Brugge are going to sign CDK's replacement in Ferran Jutgla who plays for Barcelona B and scored 19 goals last season. He go for around about 6 million euros.

Reminds me more of a Noah Lang type player who's off to Milan than CDK.

• Like 1

This positions is not priority so if we splash this much money on him, it means Nacho is gone

I mean this looks like a weird business. Vardy gets old and Daka is not reliable. Not a huge fan of Nacho, but it will be stupid to say he was not crucial often in last 2 season

High risk, high reward i hope 

Edited by tsintskaro
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Reminds me more of a Noah Lang type player who's off to Milan than CDK.

I mean theyre under no obligation to replace outgoings like for like. As Ive mentioned the other day in this thread already, as well as signing that kid from Barca B, theyre looking around further attacking options.

I'd say its basically guaranteed that CDK leaves this summer. Noah Lang off, coach and his staff gone - Martinez mentioned his environment and needing consistency but at this rate he might as well move to another club seeing as little is going to be left at Brugge when the new season starts. 

With Milan looking like Lang's destination and them already having signed Origi, I dont really see how CDK fits in there for consistent minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tsintskaro said:

This positions is not priority so if we splash this much money on him, it means Nacho is gone

I mean this looks like a weird business. Vardy gets old and Daka is not reliable. Not a huge fan of Nacho, but it will be stupid to say he was not crucial often in last 2 season

High risk, high reward i hope 

I think nacho needs to move on this summer. We need to refresh the entire front line and CDK would help achieve that.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Been pointed out by Milan fans that you can’t buy a CDK or Lang shirt on the Brugge website anymore. Presume Lang is going to Milan but interesting that CDK is no longer available either. 

Too many numbers and letters, they've had to ration things.

57 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Looks like Milan might be signing him and Noa Lang. Hard to compete with them if they are in for him, and they are newly flushed after winning the Scudetto. 

25-30m, ****ing hell snap their hands off. If that's genuine we should be getting this done asap. We were concretely linked in January and quoted 40m.

“Small addition to this: Leicester remains, at this stage, the most concrete club in this file. The Italians will need a new owner to finalize. Leicester are preparing their offer, but so far nothing has happened. The struggle will continue. #LCFC #AcMilan“

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

“Small addition to this: Leicester remains, at this stage, the most concrete club in this file. The Italians will need a new owner to finalize. Leicester are preparing their offer, but so far nothing has happened. The struggle will continue. #LCFC #AcMilan“

Someone's unplugged the fax machine again?

• Haha 2