Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

8 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Lol don’t be that guy. 

There are loads of players that fit that criteria. Don’t forget that we had 4 opportunities to beat their teams this season and we couldn’t do it.

You couldn’t pay me to watch their games on the regular but to totally dismiss their league and Milan is foolish.

You're telling me not to be "that guy" but then go on to claim CDK is too big and too ponderous based off having watched the odd clip?

12 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Am I the only one who has watched a lot of clips of this guy….. but isn’t that impressed? 

I just think he seems too big and ponderous for us/the prem

I'm thinking exactly the same. Sorry to piss on anyone's fire but I've lost count of the amount of videos I've watched of this guy hoping to see something a little bit special, and I'm yet to see anything that gets me  remotely excited about the possibility of signing him.

Edited by CyprusFox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

The way some people in this thread are downtalking Leicester like we're some shabby club who've got nothing going for them is really odd

The manager was doing plenty of that to be honest.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CyprusFox said:

I'm thinking exactly the same. Sorry to piss on anyone's fire but I've lost count of the amount of videos I've watched of this guy hoping to see something a little bit special, and I'm yet to see anything that gets me  remotely excited about the possibility of signing him.

....he isn't that sort of player,he will link everything together without exhibiting any special skills!!!

He plays with the team, if you can imagine Andy King at his best, unassuming gets around the pitch and scores goals by being where he needs to be.

tempFileForShare_20220603-213626.thumb.jpg.38117cfa4313cb6978f55fa34710c45d.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Let's face it this is where we're actually no where near being in the running yet we spend the whole summer fantasizing about it.

Charles Aranguiz name still gives me PTSD 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, glebe_sydneyfox said:

Time shall tell. I do think he'll end up in Milan.

My moneys on us. Age (potential), growth, wages, prem luegue, training ground and stadium expansion. 

Give or take 90% of young players who move/play/stay in Italy don't then make it in the prem. I'm pretty sure he knows this, as does his colleagues in the Belgium camp.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LFox99 said:

Pretty much. Can anyone recall any talented youngster moving to the Serie A recently before moving to a European Giant and tearing it up? Other than maybe Kulusevski (Im trying my hardest not to laugh when calling Spurs a European giant), I can't.

It's not only a graveyard for washed up players such as Smalling or Sanchez, its also a graveyard for talent. Look at what happened with the likes of Dybala - had a promising career ahead of him after moving from Palermo and is now stuck in Italy and moving from one Italian top club to another after it hasnt worked out.

Coutinho

Castagne

Cancelo

Pedro Neto

Allison

Jorginho

Rudiger

Salah

Marcos Alonso

More misses than hits but some definite success. 

The league isn’t played at the same intensity, as the climate doesn’t allow it. So a slower game suits certain players that aren’t as athletic but technically sound. Ghezzel was a great example of this. 

Look at players going the other way and you’ll see. 

Lukaku, Pogba, Cuadrado, Suso, Luis Alberto, Shevchenko, Higuain, Sczecsny. 

Even compared to the Bundasliga, the likes of Ribery went to Italy for a retirement cheque. It isn’t the special force it once was. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Replacement per chance?

Yeah this has been in the works for a while, definitely hints at them losing at least one of CDK or Lang. Given theyve been looking at attackers beyond Jutgla you'd think its both of them

• Like 1