Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

17 minutes ago, DezFox said:

There was another reply on that thread but again not sure if it’s reliable, probably not but it google translated to

”Milan's current difficulty for De Keteleare is due to the fact that Bruges has offered 40m from Leicester Milan plans to work hard on the player's will and it seems he also met his parents To date we have no other information”

could you link it?

edit: nvm found it myself, just some random guy 

Edited by LFox99

Im a bit confused why there were people saying he looks light weight. Theres not many other 6ft3 wingers out there. 

His video makes him look promising but so does dwight mcneils.  He definitely ticks the defensive work rate box and I think thats going to be critical to the balance of the team. 

40m Is likely way too much and I cant see us going for that. I would obviously be really excited if we signed him but I would definitely not be able to call how successful this one would end up...but im leaning towards him being good in the prem. Lets see how badly we want him 

Edited by Lambert09

On 12/06/2022 at 12:34, JimJams said:

Extraordinary like taking Joelinton, a joke of a striker and turning him into a robust and effective midfielder who's among the first names on the teams sheet. Or extraordinary like taking a side in the relegation zone, making a few ordinary looking signings and catapulting them up the league with form only bested by a number of the elite?

Or has he got to turn water into wine?

Cos making Joelinton look a player trumps that for me.

Turning joelinton into wine would be better though.

39 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

40m Is likely way too much and I cant see us going for that. I would obviously be really excited if we signed him but I would definitely not be able to call how successful this one would end up...but im leaning towards him being good in the prem. Lets see how badly we want him 

Not really too much. Its just what you're going to have to cough up if you you want a top talent who's just had a stormer of a season. We paid 35m for Fofana, 40m for Youri. We're no strangers to these transfer fees if we reckon we can recoup and turn a profit on the player a couple of years later

43 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Im a bit confused why there were people saying he looks light weight. Theres not many other 6ft3 wingers out there. 

His video makes him look promising but so does dwight mcneils.  He definitely ticks the defensive work rate box and I think thats going to be critical to the balance of the team. 

It might not make much difference to you, but it is a reported 40m euros, not pounds, so £34m.

• Like 2

Personally I don’t see Milan paying more than what we will. There’s not as much money in Serie A regardless of how big a history AC Milan have. Their record transfer is €42m for Bonnuci. I can’t see them offering €40m for CDK.

We were also apparently in pole position when it was obvious we were not going to play in Europe next season so nothing has changed on that front. All the stories about us not getting Europe has put us at the bottom of the pecking order is clearly bull. 

I think we probs have this wrapped up ready to announce when the Belgium window opens on 1July. Either that or we waiting for players like Tielemans to leave to free up the wages.

• Like 1

Keep an eye out on whether he's in the Belgian squad today against Poland.

Was left out of the squad against Wales despite not having played much at all in the previous games. Could suggest a move is in the works.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MadsEmil said:

Keep an eye out on whether he's in the Belgian squad today against Poland.

Was left out of the squad against Wales despite not having played much at all in the previous games. Could suggest a move is in the works.

That’s an interesting take - players are not usually omitted from international games because of pending moves 

13 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Milan or Leicester..... we're not going to get him 😞, time to close thread.

@Ric Flair can you fish an alternative to CDK...looks like this thread's heading towards being this year's Noni Madueke 

You mean no chance like when we were both after Fofana?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

You mean no chance like when we were both after Fofana?

Tbf since then we’ve gone down and they’ve gone up. Milan are clearly the better club than us atm, we might pay a little more on the wages and we can offer him premiership football, but is that better than champions league football with the champions of Italy? 

Its a tough one as I really got the impression this had been more or less agreed a few months ago. Now I’m starting to doubt as it’s staying very quiet.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Tbf since then we’ve gone down and they’ve gone up. Milan are clearly the better club than us atm, we might pay a little more on the wages and we can offer him premiership football, but is that better than champions league football with the champions of Italy? 

Its a tough one as I really got the impression this had been more or less agreed a few months ago. Now I’m starting to doubt as it’s staying very quiet.

If we go to £40 million and £5 to £6 million a year , Milan won't beat that. Is he worth it? At that price he had better be.

11 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

If we go to £40 million and £5 to £6 million a year , Milan won't beat that. Is he worth it? At that price he had better be.

Its £40m in a position that is not a necessity, which would be worrying if the club are willing to sanction it

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I mean he's probably on holiday for a start?

If I can take a work call on Holiday to help out a client I can't stand, I'm sure CDK can take one that would lead to him becoming a hell of a lot richer :D

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

There was definitely someone tracked down his daughter, and there was definitely a message about fingers, but i'm pretty sure it had absolutely nothing to do with big Jon...

If we are being topical was it not Michael Owen’s daughter off Love Island 😜

I will go and sit in the corner for bringing up Love Island on a CDK post.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

That’s an interesting take - players are not usually omitted from international games because of pending moves 

Nunez was left out to be able to travel to Europe for his Liverpool move.

Tchouameni was allowed to leave the camp temporarily to get his things sorted.