Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

Not directly CDK related but this is what gives me a little hope regarding him (forget it’s psg they’re competing with for Renato) I just don’t see Italian clubs getting into bidding wars! For me they’ll low ball it then simply walk away once another club steps in and offers a bit more… que them blowing us out the water with a ridiculous offer lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Not directly CDK related but this is what gives me a little hope regarding him (forget it’s psg they’re competing with for Renato) I just don’t see Italian clubs getting into bidding wars! For me they’ll low ball it then simply walk away once another club steps in and offers a bit more… que them blowing us out the water with a ridiculous offer lol 

.....so long as we match the club's original asking price, whoever CDK chooses, is where he goes!!!

At this rate I'm convinced Fabrizio has lost his Leicester sources. No way do we ask about a pre-deal back in January and then go to inquire again later on multiple times just to drop our interest out of nowhere. 

Also, surely nobody in their right mind chooses Leeds over us or AC Milan

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

At this rate I'm convinced Fabrizio has lost his Leicester sources. No way do we ask about a pre-deal back in January and then go to inquire again later on multiple times just to drop our interest out of nowhere. 

Also, surely nobody in their right mind chooses Leeds over us or AC Milan

He hasn’t got a clue what’s going on lol 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Now that would be total humiliation. Surely he isn't going there?

I still think he ends up at AC Milan.

At the rate AC Milan are "doing" business it may well, in some messed up way, end up being between Leeds and us. AC Milan have yet to extend Maldini and their sporting director Massara's contracts; Sven Botman and Renato Sanches had agreed personal terms but they're both seemingly off to somewhere else now after Milan took too long to submit a formal bid to their clubs.

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

What project? Project "lets not get involved in a relegation scrap again" ? They play a dire brand of football at the minute and I really don't see how Leeds can offer CDK anything better sporting-wise or financially. 

Even if we magically didn't sell a single player this window, we should be able to fork out 30m for De Ketelaere.

Still don't see where he fits in here until at least 1 striker goes. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I also don’t see where we’re pulling £40m from for one player.

It'd be £35m max. 

Club Brugge is reported to hold out for €40m, so it's likely negotiations would start a fair bit below that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

It'd be £35m max. 

Club Brugge is reported to hold out for €40m, so it's likely negotiations would start a fair bit below that.

But I can’t see that happening unless we’re moving a few bodies out. 

39 minutes ago, MadsEmil said:

Yeah this doesn't smell right.

On the upside, interest from a fellow Premier League side might just kick us into gear to get this over the line.

That’s exactly what this is