Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

Just now, DezFox said:

I saw that earlier, this Ekrem Konur guy has been reaching for ages now.

Fabrizio who's got no clue reports Leeds are interested, Ekrem Konur then goes and reaches and say theyre ready to pay the 40m being asked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DezFox said:

If this is true, we have got no money and really are just waiting on youri to get by. 

Ideally we get this one over the line before making sales. 

Same sort of story as it was with Villa and Danny Ings last summer, they went and just paid up as quickly as they could before news got out that they made a big sale and had a bunch of money lying around.

5 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Linking him to Leeds with a big fee is just speculative journalism on the back of a possible Raphinha sale.

"Speculative journalism" meaning lying.

The link is probably kite flying but the fee is pretty near the mark. If we offer the best fee and personal terms , we may well get a deal. Try to get a bargain - not a chance.

35 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Haha. He’s got some skill and nifty feet, how about yourself? Other than the finishing ;) 

I’m talking about over 30 years ago when I was at Lanky Boys :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

About my vintage that.  Mr Blount, jumpers for goalposts etc etc 

Haha yup. And walking close behind someone, throwing a snowball at the back of their head and ducking when they turn round and looking behind you to see who threw it

23 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Bender Boyle, drunk Mr mason staggering around the place the amazing art teacher whose name I can't remember but looked like a mad scientist.

Mr Pevvet? Everett? Something like that.

36 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Bender Boyle, drunk Mr mason staggering around the place the amazing art teacher whose name I can't remember but looked like a mad scientist.

I remember he would stare at us when we were in the shower after PE ( you know, to make sure we didn’t try and get out of having a shower :rolleyes:) and then randomly walk up to boys angrily with some made up accusation about their behavior and grab and twist one of their nipples as he angrily spoke to them. I thought  at the time he was a complete weirdo and he was,  but lookin back now he was the most blatant Pedo ever!