Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

40 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Bender Boyle, drunk Mr mason staggering around the place the amazing art teacher whose name I can't remember but looked like a mad scientist.

Late 80s and he was still wearing massive flares! lol

8 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Bender Boyle, drunk Mr mason staggering around the place the amazing art teacher whose name I can't remember but looked like a mad scientist.

Mr Skidmore with his magnificent village people mustache.  The drama teacher was Mr Myhill and he was allegedly indulging in a little waccy baccy between lessons.  

1 hour ago, FOXSE said:

Special shout out to one of the geography teachers wives who was a supply teacher.... stunning.

Probably Mr Richardson's wife.  He was a good lad.  Dr Nield was she the very attractive science fox?  Not to be confused under any circumstances with Dr Garland. 

19 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Mr Skidmore with his magnificent village people mustache.  The drama teacher was Mr Myhill and he was allegedly indulging in a little waccy baccy between lessons.  

No wonder I got on with Mr Myhill so well!

Skidmore didn't he have massive thighs or was that Thacker?

“Charles De Ketelaere now has three suitors:

🟦 Leicester: player prioritized, but no offers made.
 🔵🟡 Leeds is tracking him and studying the possibility of offering the 40M € requested by Bruges.
 🔴️ AC Milan are considering an offer of 30M € + bonus.”

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

“Charles De Ketelaere now has three suitors:

🟦 Leicester: player prioritized, but no offers made.
 🔵🟡 Leeds is tracking him and studying the possibility of offering the 40M € requested by Bruges.
 🔴️ AC Milan are considering an offer of 30M € + bonus.”

If we're not making offers for our priorities then the vault must be well and truely empty lol

• Like 2

Just now, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

We haven't even made an offer 😂 wtf are we actually doing, is everyone just on holiday or something? 

We have no money to spend. We shot our bolt last summer and wasted it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We have no money to spend. We shot our bolt last summer and wasted it. 

I mean we earnt an extra £15m in the final few weeks of the season than where we were heading. Will have hit similar total revenue for 2021/22 as 2020/21 if the deferred stuff from 2019/20 is stripped out. So it very much depends on how we finance stuff.

I would expect no more than a £20-30m net spend this summer.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

We haven't even made an offer 😂 wtf are we actually doing, is everyone just on holiday or something? 

That's a fact is it?

7 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

frankly...yeah, they are!

2 minutes ago, Dusty said:

This isn’t football a manger where you just submit bids all the time. You spend ages talking to the club and negotiating and then submit a bid. We don’t just send an email saying “€40m for CDK”. Stop over reacting people.

Weve been interested for at least 6 months on public record lol

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I mean we earnt an extra £15m in the final few weeks of the season than where we were heading. Will have hit similar total revenue for 2021/22 as 2020/21 if the deferred stuff from 2019/20 is stripped out. So it very much depends on how we finance stuff.

I would expect no more than a £20-30m net spend this summer.

Spot on. also, as I said in the Youri tread, what if, for example, we sell:

Ward £10m

Soyuncu £25m

Praet £8m

Perez £10m

That's £53m right there, and those figures are realistic imo, on top.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Ward £10m

Soyuncu £25m

Praet £8m

Perez £10m

We'll get about half that, if we can get them all shifted at all. Who's going to come in for Perez for example? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I'm pretty sure we're ok for funds, and there's a plan. Chill

I'm pretty sure we're only making signings if we shift Youri, Soy and a few others. We've got ourselves into a bad situation by paying bang average players at this level far too much money. We can't shift any deadwood and our players of value have time running out on contracts and agents and players must surely see that the club

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Ward £10m

Soyuncu £25m

Praet £8m

Perez £10m

Nobody wants to pay the wages for Perez and Praet - Perez will be here till his deal expires in the summer. Praet will go on loan where we end up paying 50% of his wages until he goes on a free in 2 seasons.

I have been very surprised at the lack of rumours for Soy as he's one of the few players that's not on ridiculous money - I'd still expect we can shift him for £25 million. Then we need to sign another CB anyway, so not sure how much profit we see from that.

I'm not sure what Ward is on, but if we recoup £10 million from him then that'd be a nice bit of business. It does then mean we would most likely need to sign a new keeper next summer though.