Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

Bored of hearing about this guy! Obviously dosen’t seem that interested in coming here; favoured a move to Milan and now they’re getting Ziyech so clearly aren’t that fussed about getting him. Nexttttttttt please. Plenty more targets out there for us to consider.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Next best thing to attract and impress players after money is your stadium. Bruges is a third of the size of Leicester but has a stadium nearly as big. The constant delays to our stadium expansion is the most disappointing thing at the moment. This is costing us about 150,000 ticket sales a season and if we want to be considered a member of the elite it needs to be attended to now.

We are not a member of the elite.  Not even close.

And just to digress, mushy peas are nice n all but chips and gravy is one of life's joys and a gastronomic delight.  If anybody's interested, I can PM the recipe if you want?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Bored of hearing about this guy! Obviously dosen’t seem that interested in coming here; favoured a move to Milan and now they’re getting Ziyech so clearly aren’t that fussed about getting him. Nexttttttttt please. Plenty more targets out there for us to consider.

Are you mates with him then? As you know he “Clearly” isn’t interested? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

We haven't even made an offer for him yet!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clarkey123 said:

I love the fact you are blaming Charles de Ketelaere himself for a 54 page foxestalk thread

Do you shout at clouds too?

• Haha 3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10952645/Leeds-United-launch-audacious-26m-bid-Belgiums-Charles-Ketelaere.html

Leeds United launch a £26m bid for highly-rated Brugge forward Charles de Ketelaere as Jesse Marsch seeks a replacement for Raphinha... but AC Milan will rival them for his signature

• Leeds United will send a £26m bid to Club Brugge for the 21-year-old midfielder
  • The Belgian is tipped to become the next superstar to emerge from the country
  • Charles de Ketelaere usually plays as a number 10 but can play on either wing
  • AC Milan are expected to rival Leeds for the talented left-footed playmaker

No mention of us.

22 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I love the fact you are blaming Charles de Ketelaere himself for a 54 page foxestalk thread

Do you shout at clouds too?

Ah don't mind the lad, he's not shouted anything too cirrus yet.

7 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10952645/Leeds-United-launch-audacious-26m-bid-Belgiums-Charles-Ketelaere.html

Leeds United launch a £26m bid for highly-rated Brugge forward Charles de Ketelaere as Jesse Marsch seeks a replacement for Raphinha... but AC Milan will rival them for his signature

• Leeds United will send a £26m bid to Club Brugge for the 21-year-old midfielder
  • The Belgian is tipped to become the next superstar to emerge from the country
  • Charles de Ketelaere usually plays as a number 10 but can play on either wing
  • AC Milan are expected to rival Leeds for the talented left-footed playmaker

No mention of us.

Well because it'd be a bid odd to launch a bid like Leeds are doing without having tested the waters with the player and whether they actually want to come to your club.

We'd only send a bid if we agreed to personal terms with CDK or we knew from talking to him that they wouldnt be any problem. And if that Belgian journo is to be trusted, CDK is still a priority for us and he's already turned down Leeds.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Leeds are going to have slots of money and will need need a big signing to keep the fans happy especially after losing Phillips and Raphina. I can see Leeds paying what Brugge want tbf. 

Maybe but if he only wants a move to AC Milan or Leicester (like its been reported) there's little Leeds can do with all that extra money.

2 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Well because it'd be a bid odd to launch a bid like Leeds are doing without having tested the waters with the player and whether they actually want to come to your club.

We'd only send a bid if we agreed to personal terms with CDK or we knew from talking to him that they wouldnt be any problem. And if that Belgian journo is to be trusted, CDK is still a priority for us and he's already turned down Leeds.

I remember the fofana deal personal terms was.done and dusted  a good 8 weeks or so ahead of him.signing, if not before. If you recall, he'd followed us and several city players on social media before even a whisper in the media. 

I say that only to evidence that the deal with the player is done way in advance. My hunch is terms are more or less settled with CDK. Too much noise for too long for their to be no substance..

Leeds haven't got a chance. Daily Mail have no inside track in Belgium.  If he comes to the PL, he comes to us

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I remember the fofana deal personal terms was.done and dusted  a good 8 weeks or so ahead of him.signing, if not before. If you recall, he'd followed us and several city players on social media before even a whisper in the media. 

I say that only to evidence that the deal with the player is done way in advance. My hunch is terms are more or less settled with CDK. Too much noise for too long for their to be no substance..

Leeds haven't got a chance. Daily Mail have no inside track in Belgium.  If he comes to the PL, he comes to us

I reckon we find out in the next 2 weeks. Non-internationals are due to be in at Seagrave this Monday, with internationals getting somewhere around 1-2 weeks longer to return. 

Yeah, I dont know, I get that feeling as well but maybe I'm just telling myself that out of delusion. Either way, if theres any truth to us wanting to get a pre-deal done for him back in January then we're no doubt very serious about him.

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

I reckon we find out in the next 2 weeks. Non-internationals are due to be in at Seagrave this Monday, with internationals getting somewhere around 1-2 weeks longer to return. 

Yeah, I dont know, I get that feeling as well but maybe I'm just telling myself that out of delusion. Either way, if theres any truth to us wanting to get a pre-deal done for him back in January then we're no doubt very serious about him.

We've always been fiancially aggressive with players we have long targeted. Maddison, Fofana, Kante, Maguire. even Iheanacho. All those deals we blew anybody else out of the water 

We should pay the money. I think he's worth it.

If we don't start making our key signings sooner rather than later then the others we are after will wobble about exactly how we are promoting our club progressively by getting these deals done.

5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

I'm very excited to see how long into his debut against Brentford it takes before the first..'get in the bin ' comment appears in the match thread.  ...

I'm going for around the 18th minute mark.😂.

I am going for the kick about with the twats on here

• Haha 1

I think we have agreed personal terms with CDK but don’t have the budget currently for the transfer fee. 

Hopefully we can ship some players out and get this transfer concluded before other clubs try to get the transfer sorted. 

The priority signing is a CB, followed by CM and then RW so we may go slower on this. Maddison has performed well at RW so there’s less urgency around this. 

3 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

Leeds are going to have slots of money and will need need a big signing to keep the fans happy especially after losing Phillips and Raphina. I can see Leeds paying what Brugge want tbf. 

They stand to clear over 100 million between Phillips and Raphinha but they have already made a couple of fairly major signings, and are linked to a couple more names like Adams and Lang (as well as highly-touted French striker Arnaud Kalimuendo) who are in the CDK class.  I have no doubt they're interested but they do have options so I doubt they'll go crazy here.

Only 3 clubs have shown serious interedt

AC Milan have made noises but i doubt have the cash.

leeds have shown their hand and thrown an offer in as the Philips and rapha deals go thru.

we are the dark horses maybe it’s all being sorted behind the curtain.