Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....we do have a habit of chasing a specific player for a whole window and in the end, the player goes elsewhere!!!

We have chased, Trincao, Tagliafico, Edouard, Berardi, and now CDK with a feeling that we are not entirely in control of procuring a signature. There is a feeling that this could easily go the same way.

Think you forgot the one where we had the steering wheel, if I recall his name was Aranguiz

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....we do have a habit of chasing a specific player for a whole window and in the end, the player goes elsewhere!!!

We have chased, Trincao, Tagliafico, Edouard, Berardi, and now CDK with a feeling that we are not entirely in control of procuring a signature. There is a feeling that this could easily go the same way.

Well, they both went nowhere! 

We choose Daka over Eduardo, so just Trincao really......

• Like 4

Just now, JimJams said:

None of them have. Which is a bit of a worrying indictment of our transfer team.

We chased Madueke from Eindhoven to Neptune and back on here and he went - er,   nowhere. On the bright side we saved ourselves about £30 million.

• Like 1

The trouble with the Madueke saga was that when our interest was first reported the associated fee was about £15mill. And the price just kept going up.

Hopefully we have a better idea on where CDK's pricetag is going.

Edited by JimJams

10 minutes ago, JimJams said:

The trouble with the Madueke saga was that when our interest was first reported the associated fee was about £15mill. And the price just kept going up.

Hopefully we have a better idea on where CDK's pricetag is going.

....that I believe was (CDK) originally 30m Euros but just keep on going up and up!!!

Real Madrid's club mouthpiece confirmed Marco Asensio won't be renewed and that he's got offers from AC Milan and Liverpool.

I dont know about you but with the Ziyech rumours, now this, and their need to get a CB and CM in first I really doubt its gonna happen for them and CDK. 

Just need to start moving on some of ours, if needs be just tell them they won't be registered and they'll find a suitor quickly enough.

Just now, chapero82 said:

I’m more interested in what the guy below says lol LCFC HQ has me blocked lol 

Ha 😂.  But even that guy.  LCFC surprised another team is interested in a player.  Really? Things 'might' be clarified in the next few days.  It's so ambivalent as to suggest absolutely no inside information on the matter at hand.  

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Interesting that whilst the rhetoric on Eriksen is seemingly expanding, it is in turn decreasing on Charles - such that the link with Leeds is now the thing.. :surrender:

Clearly us being interested in a CM stops us from going for a CF/ RW

Just now, MadsEmil said:

Clearly us being interested in a CM stops us from going for a CF/ RW

lol Sarky!

I was inferring that going for the ready made article (Eriksen) was a change of pace from a prospect (CDK)

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Interesting that whilst the rhetoric on Eriksen is seemingly expanding, it is in turn decreasing on Charles - such that the link with Leeds is now the thing.. :surrender:

Fresh fish in Leeds, the net is already full of Leicester fish looking for the latest morsels of bait.