Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

If I hadn't seen your username I would have put my house on that post being written by @fuchsntf

I'll take that as a compliment he's the Master of linguistics I'm just but a poor student.

• Like 1

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/milan-renato-sanches-calciomercato-news-psg-28-giugno-2022

"AC Milan, therefore, moves away from the race for Renato Sanches almost definitively. It remains to be seen how the Rossoneri will react to this news, but the room for maneuver is now very limited. "

Basically confirms Milan have fumbled the bag and he's going to PSG.

If you're CDK you've got to wonder how come it's a shootout between Leicester and Leeds for your signature.

36 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Appears to have been at Wimbledon today watching the tennis

Didn’t expect him to sign for them tbh 

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, LFox99 said:

fits in nicely if the Torino CEO is travelling to London to meet our people to fix a deal for Praet :whistle:

I bet he forgot the Chequers book….

3 hours ago, ronnup said:

Getting the Maddison replacement jn early is a samet move and we gave been good at forward planning 

....this just shows how much we are confused by what he would bring to the team!!!

From RW to CAM to Striker and Second Striker, everyone seems convinced where they believe he would be suitable.

47 minutes ago, MPH said:

Just a thought….

One  interesting fact that I read about in an article today. It said that Spurs are trying to complete a deal for Richarlison before June 30th so that it could be included in this years financial fair play calculations.. I wonder if the expansion  funds have already exhausted this years FFP money and that we are waiting until July the 1st to do any big deals, both in and out, so the ‘ overhaul’ of the squad can be done. Top explained we were waiting for some big deals to be done before doing our deals.. so that could explain why we haven’t sold anyone yet- our targets are not yet available so selling someone before 30th would mean that the money wouldn’t have been available for our targets in July.

...interesting that teams are trying to ensure deals are being done in the present fiscal year so late in the day!!!

The "expansion" fund would have no bearing on FFP.  We can spend to our hearts content on infrastructure,  it is only when money is introduced, when it is not related to trading to raise revenue, then we fall foul.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 hours ago, MPH said:

Just a thought….

One  interesting fact that I read about in an article today. It said that Spurs are trying to complete a deal for Richarlison before June 30th so that it could be included in this years financial fair play calculations.. I wonder if the expansion  funds have already exhausted this years FFP money and that we are waiting until July the 1st to do any big deals, both in and out, so the ‘ overhaul’ of the squad can be done. Top explained we were waiting for some big deals to be done before doing our deals.. so that could explain why we haven’t sold anyone yet- our targets are not yet available so selling someone before 30th would mean that the money wouldn’t have been available for our targets in July.

I think there's something in this and they'll be an absolute flurry of activity from other clubs today.

An interesting one for me is Bremer - Chelsea and spurs interested but now going for other targets. Terms meant to have been agreed with inter but looks like they're on other targets too.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

35 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I think there's something in this and they'll be an absolute flurry of activity from other clubs today.

An interesting one for me is Bremer - Chelsea and spurs interested but now going for other targets. Terms meant to have been agreed with interesting but looks like they're on other targets too.

Isn’t Bremer going to inter (de ligt and skrinniar leaving ) ??

Guest Chocolate Teapot
14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Isn’t Bremer going to inter (de ligt and skrinniar leaving ) ??

Supposedly but they're also linked to a load of others.

36 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Supposedly but they're also linked to a load of others.

twitter says inter have agreed to pay him €3m per year. Assuming that is nett then there is surely no way he’s not coming to the PL where he will double that with one of the London clubs. Most likely chelsea.