Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

At least Madueke is an out and out right winger, De Ketelaere will do a Perez. Just sign a bastard RW for heavens sake.

As I said earlier, he’s Perez Mk II. 

He’s not a RW by type. 

He’s technically solid but slow(ish) and isn’t the one to cause chaos by driving at full backs. 

We’ve already got Iheanacho, Maddison, and Perez that can play in that role he does. Without one of them leaving, we don’t need him. 

Fans will become very frustrated I’d imagine if this is our option for the right hand side. 

10 minutes ago, Sly said:

Central he’s be decent. Right side, wasted. 

Dunno, he loves it on the right cutting in with his left foot - which is an absolute weapon in the making btw.

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He is as a striker, not as a right winger!!!!! We won't sign him to play up front unless Iheanacho goes and even then I don't see him playing in his main position.

Exactly. Tbh he still wouldn't fit in in his correct position here imo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ronnup said:

It'll likely be Perez and Kelechi out and this lad in, that makes sense to me as he can do both of their jobs it seems

Iheanacho is a terrible footballer! Loses the ball so much because of a crap first touch, he's slow and wasteful...but who'd buy him?

We're lumbered.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Iheanacho is a terrible footballer! Loses the ball so much because of a crap first touch, he's slow and wasteful...but who'd buy him?

We're lumbered.

Yet he still somehow manages to score. Some players are easy on the eye and appear to have technical ability in abundance but never manage to get the ball in the net.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Yet he still somehow manages to score. Some players are easy on the eye and appear to have technical ability in abundance but never manage to get the ball in the net.

Jeez, why are we talking about Demarai Gray all of a sudden?

Edited by MarriedaLeicesterGirl
Typo
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

6”3 is extremely tall for a winger

are there any other examples of successful wingers In the PL that didn’t have a low centre of gravity?

I suppose Ronaldo and Bale were ok

• Like 2