Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Charles De Ketelaere

2 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Mark my words, the three teams that got promoted will go straight down.

And they more than likely will..

it just seems that a PL and Fa Cup winning team is skint and can’t do any business.

Just now, MPH said:

it could be argued that we were at our best when we were NOT trying to compete for names. Most of our success has come from

not buying  players who only wanted to come to us for the European football

Last seasons business was woeful though.

we have had some gems from the foreign leagues, but also plenty of expensive flops that will go down as our worst signings in history…. Slimani, Musa, Silva  without even thinking..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Hopefully can close the book on this now. Arguably the most boring and drawn out transfer link I’ve ever followed on this forum, and I was here in the Maynard and Mackail-Smith days!

and I genuinely say this, without any bitterness whatsoever... I just don't think he'd set the world alight here, in the Premier League. Just a hunch. I'm not fussed. For £30m, I'd rather buy Benny B at £8m and Kokcu at £22m

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not convinced Milan will buy both.

Probably ´´loans´´ with an option buy at 50% of sale price agreed between the two Clubs at the start of the loan:thumbup:  Its the Italian way.  Good luck Brugge!

• Like 1

We haven't been linked recently which would suggest we found the fee to be too high, and it became apparent anyway he wants to go to Milan. 

It's not a priority position for us - CB is the key, followed by a proper left-footed winger as an alternative to Maddison if a side is playing with a deeper defence. 

Obviously if Tielemans goes, we need to strengthen in central midfield. 

36 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

We haven't been linked recently which would suggest we found the fee to be too high, and it became apparent anyway he wants to go to Milan. 

It's not a priority position for us - CB is the key, followed by a proper left-footed winger as an alternative to Maddison if a side is playing with a deeper defence. 

Obviously if Tielemans goes, we need to strengthen in central midfield. 

....stick in a bid for £25m, leave it on the table, deals do not always go through!!!

We were the only option on the table for Kante as he was holding out for another team to pick him up, it didn't happen and he end up coming here.

Remember when we had page after page of speculation about Odsonne Edouard? Where it felt like it was basically a done deal and we were just waiting for the announcement? Then he went to Palace?

That's what's going to happen with this guy. 

Edited by MonkeyTennis?
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

Remember when we had page after page of speculation about Odsonne Edouard? Where it felt like it was basically a done deal and we were just waiting for the announcement? Then he went to Palace?

he's going palace?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

....same thing will happen with Madueke as well!!!