Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Other clubs transfer news

3 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Players will come to us over Newcastle if we're serious about having them.

Yeah but Newcastle have this 'project' thing going on, so players really want to go there. The likes of Trippier and Wood haven't gone there for the money.

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Now that would be so weird…… unless they’ve decided to sell ings or Watkins. And suarez’ legs have gone in La Liga so the prem would surely destroy him ?

41 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Villa getting Suarez now. Bonkers 

I'll lose so much respect for gerrard if this happens. Its not jobs for the boys. Youd  think he'd be scouting up and coming talent not bringing in players that were good when he played with them back in the day. 

It would be very strange! 

Edited by Lambert09

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Newcastle looking at Lingard apparently. 

I really hope he isnt allowed to go on loan. This would be utterly frustrating. 

But I can see why man u would be keen if they could get a 10m loan fee and still get to sell him in the summer

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I really hope he isnt allowed to go on loan. This would be utterly frustrating. 

But I can see why man u would be keen if they could get a 10m loan fee and still get to sell him in the summer

His contract runs out in the summer.

13 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I know. It's a mess of a club. I think Ole promised him he'd be involved, then never played him.

I wonder why theres not more noise around him.  I can see him signing a pre-contract abroad because maybe ive missed it but if his agent was pushing for moves now I feel like we'd be hearing a lot more. 

Leicester City are not interested in a deal for Sevilla defender Diego Carlos.

Newcastle and another Premier League club have made offers of around £30m for the 28-year-old.

Brendan Rodgers is reconsidering his plans to target a centre back on loan this month - partly because the squad's injury problems are easing, and partly because Leicester's recruitment team are struggling to find a player of the right profile.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rico said:

Newcastle and another Premier League club have made offers of around £30m for the 28-year-old.

Brendan Rodgers is reconsidering his plans to target a centre back on loan this month - partly because the squad's injury problems are easing, and partly because Leicester's recruitment team are struggling to find a player of the right profile.

I imagine the real reason is we don’t have 30million pounds 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rico said:

The right profile being Van Dijk on a free transfer, or on loan with no wages to pay. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

A name from the past that was part of our story... 

It’s quite weird that some of the players in that woeful Villa 15/16 team have gone on to be pretty decent. Veretout, Gueye, Adama Traoré, Amavi etc.

15 minutes ago, Torten said:

It’s quite weird that some of the players in that woeful Villa 15/16 team have gone on to be pretty decent. Veretout, Gueye, Adama Traoré, Amavi etc.

Think it shows they probably got the scouting right, but unfortunately put Remi Garde & Tim Sherwood in charge of those players.

11 hours ago, LVocey said:

Think it shows they probably got the scouting right, but unfortunately put Remi Garde & Tim Sherwood in charge of those players.

Patrick Riley, their head of recruitment 2014-2016, worked with Brendan at Liverpool as well 👀

Newcastle closing in on Tarkowski:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17409713/newcastle-transfer-news-burnley-tarkowski/amp/

To save a click:

NEWCASTLE’S hopes of landing James Tarkowski are rising as their two main rivals back off.

[...]

Burnley are willing to take a bid and the Geordies are the only horse in the race as West Ham are now looking elsewhere while Leicester focus on a short-term loan solution.