Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Other clubs transfer news

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Newcastle are in full on panic mode, sadly the players they're signing will be enough to keep them in the division, abit like how United spend huge amounts and the players ensure they're always in the top 4 even with average managers.

If we signed Chris Wood and Dan Burn, there would be gallows being set up at the KP for the head of recruitment.  He did well to escape a lynching after the Vestargaard signing.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Newcastle are in full on panic mode, sadly the players they're signing will be enough to keep them in the division, abit like how United spend huge amounts and the players ensure they're always in the top 4 even with average managers.

They should have just signed loads of loanees and then bought properly in yhe summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

They should have just signed loads of loanees and then bought properly in yhe summer.

I might be wrong but isn't there a limit on how many loanees a club can have in their Premier League squad?

So thats four new bodies Newcastle have brought in, in Wood, Trippier, Bruno Guimaraes and Dan Burn, with still more to come? If it weren't for their lucrative (even by pre-Arab money era standards) pay cheques, I'd feel sorry for the players who will be de-registered from Newcastle's 25 man squad and left in a Papy Mendy-esque situation until the summer I.e. not being able to play any matches.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
12 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Think if they secure them it'll pave the way for Bowen to go to Liverpool and Rice to go join one of the big 4 in the summer. 

They bid for Phillips not raphinia.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

They have gone in for both players

Mate I know you love disagreeing with every post I make and appreciate you post a lot of sense on here but it's fairly obvious what's happened - they've bid for a West ham player, some outlets have said that's Phillips, others have said its raphinia. They haven't bid 100m for 2 players on January 30th.

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Mate I know you love disagreeing with every post I make and appreciate you post a lot of sense on here but it's fairly obvious what's happened - they've bid for a West ham player, some outlets have said that's Phillips, others have said its raphinia. They haven't bid 100m for 2 players on January 30th.

And other places saying there was no bids for either players, but they went to Leeds asking about both. Which is what I said.

5 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Right now is the time to sell them our unwanted players. Ship Soyuncu and Hamza to them for an overpriced fee. 

52 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Yeah a fair few spending fees of around £40m. I really hope we can find some decent form second half of the season but it seems the lines of spurs, villa and West ham are strengthening quite well. 

At least we've got JJ back for now

Seems to be so much movement at Spurs I can’t quite work out who they’ll even have left. Ndombele, Alli, Lo Celso, Bergwijn and Gil all linked with moves away this window or gone?

Kulusevski and Bentancur in… not sure how much stronger they will be? Although seems like their squad will be smaller