Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Other clubs transfer news

52 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

I don’t fully understand FFP rules, but presumably there’s a limit to how much Newcastle can spend on players over the course of the year (ie, in January and then in the summer). I wonder how much cash can they spaff in this window before they eat into funds they might spend in summer?

Obviously I am hoping they have spent it all on a bunch of 30 year olds now, and then are stuck with them in the summer, but I imagine that won’t happen.

I think it’s £200m if I remember right from some journalist who worked it out. Ironically given the disdain for the old owners, that because they’ve been run largely at a profit for a few years.

I really can't wrap my head around Aaron Ramsey to Rangers! Him, Diallo, a decent utility player from America, a promising Polish RB and potentially a Scottish international CB....

All that with not much of a cost leaves them free to spend the Patterson money on paying debts and make a massive push for CL football. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Vindaloo FOX said:

Lampard knows a few things about being a world class scoring midfielder.

Will be interesting to see if he can get Deli back to his best.

Spurs have been absolutely desperate to get rid of ali all weekend and no one wanted him until Sunday.

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Clubs below us all strengthening. Could be a nervy last few months of the season for us given the games we've got in February.

Our big rebuild has to be the summer, I'm still not confident we'll get it done right but I'm not surprised we aren't signing players this month. There's plenty to be decided between now and the summer, some of which will be around the direction the recruitment is going in and possibly whether the current manager and staff are to remain.

5 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Clubs below us all strengthening. Could be a nervy last few months of the season for us given the games we've got in February.

I mentioned this last week and was laughed at, I can't see us winning a league game in February, and of the games postponed Everton and Burnley are likely to be revitalised when we do play them.

2 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Free transfer. £10 million to then be paid once he has played 20 games. Could be a great signing if Lampard gets that link up with DCL 

Same was said about Jose getting a tune out of him and then said again about Conte getting a tune out of him.

I think Spurs are very happy to move him on.  

Edited by coolhandfox