Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Other clubs transfer news

2 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Everton sign 20year old RB Nathan Patterson from Rangers for 12m, after purchasing the 22year old LB Mykolenko for around 17m. Rafa seems to have money to spend and strengthening the defense buying young youngsters, we need to some activity quickly band by the kid from Aberdeen and the Belgium guy  and maybe also a hardworking 20 something South American player

Is there any other kind? :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Madness that Atlético only got £12m (+add ons) out of the now richest club in football for him. Decent signing for them but the only head turner for him being the money. Imagine going from playing in sunny Spain and champions league to now playing in the championship next season. 

Apparently it's half up front, and should Newcastle stay up, it's another 12m. If they get relegated the money made on a potential sale would also go back to Atletico. Read that in total the deal is around 25-30m which is around the number Atletico wanted from ManUtd when they were interested earlier this year.

So frustrating knowing so many clubs are going to be doing business this month yet seems we don't have room for anything barring a surprise big sale.

I don't like the term "deadwood" but we do seem year after year to be stuck with a shed load of players that just hang around and offer nothing in terms of moving us to that next level.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

Apparently it's half up front, and should Newcastle stay up, it's another 12m. If they get relegated the money made on a potential sale would also go back to Atletico. Read that in total the deal is around 25-30m which is around the number Atletico wanted from ManUtd when they were interested earlier this year.

Should have made them pay all of it up front. They have got the money.

18 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

How on earth have they wrangled that low a fee? He's a full England international, their first choice RB, and they're a Champions League, title-winning team. Ignore the wages side, why have Atletico accepted??

12m for someone who 32 at the start of next season, with 18 months on his contract isn't too shabby 

I'd imagine the get more if Newcastle stay up. 

Probably on a decent wage too.

Perez, Mendy, Hamza, Benkovic are all players that we need to move on sooner than later before they lose any sort of value.

Think we could cop somewhere around 25-30m in total for this lot, the majority coming from Perez and Hamza.

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

So frustrating knowing so many clubs are going to be doing business this month yet seems we don't have room for anything barring a surprise big sale.

I don't like the term "deadwood" but we do seem year after year to be stuck with a shed load of players that just hang around and offer nothing in terms of moving us to that next level.

Its not just about room, we don't have the money.

We spent 50m + in the summer without a sale. 

• Like 1

Just now, LFox99 said:

Probably a tactical decision by Newcastle to not be announcing to the world how they're happy to spend 25m on 30yr old dross

They can't really hide their money can they!

No reason for any club to sell players to them unless all the money is paid upfront.

2 hours ago, LFox99 said:

Perez, Mendy, Hamza, Benkovic are all players that we need to move on sooner than later before they lose any sort of value.

Think we could cop somewhere around 25-30m in total for this lot, the majority coming from Perez and Hamza.

Perez is not going anywhere soon. 

Don't think we sell Hamza when Wilf is away at the Afcon 

Mendy and Benko are worth very little.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I’d like to know where all this money is from FBS as many people were posting that we didn’t need champions league football because we are now loaded lol 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I’d like to know where all this money is from FBS as many people were posting that we didn’t need champions league football because we are now loaded lol 

We spent £60m this summer did we not? Way more than we've spent in years

• Like 3

1 hour ago, reynard said:

They can't really hide their money can they!

No reason for any club to sell players to them unless all the money is paid upfront.

Don’t think you get it mate. It’s nothing to do with having the cash or not.  If they get relegated he only costs 12m. If they stay up it’s 24. Not that hard to understand , or do you expect them to refund them if they go down 

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Trippier might do a job there for a season and a bit, but it’s just petty cash to them. If these kind of signings keep them up they can start pumping the big Benjamin’s into the side.

I have just the man for them.....

DemTIwcf.jpg

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Well we did an excellent job of felling some deadwood initially last summer, then we lost Fofana and brought some in. The more I think about it we did some very tragic business last summer, so I for one are very pleased Conmanerton has fooked off to Italia.

• Like 2

It's so frustrating now that we have 2 CB's that have flopped at Leicester, 14m wasted on Vestergaard and 13m wasted on Benkovic, while other teams like Everton have spent nearly the same amount on 2 up and coming young LB and RB this week. Hope Brendan doesn't waste 10's m buying other EPL deadwood CB's.

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

18 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

It's so frustrating now that we have 2 CB's that have flopped at Leicester, 14m wasted on Vestergaard and 13m wasted on Benkovic, while other teams like Everton have spent nearly the same amount on 2 up and coming Young CB's this week. Hope Brendan doesn't waste 10's m buying other EPL deadwood CB's.

Everton have bought 2 full backs