Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Other clubs transfer news

2 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Just looking through transfers that missed last night. Does anyone think the amount of loan signings teams make are unfair? Teams loaning half their first 11 in. If used properly you can get some really good players that only a couple of clubs can afford. I did see something the other day about new loan rules coming in I think? 

Are you Adrian Durham in disguise? He was spitting the dummy out on TS about how unfair the Ramsey deal to Rangers was. 

On 12/01/2022 at 10:40, fazzyfox said:

Wonder if their current left back will now become a targett for Newcastle :whistle:

A comment / intended pun following Digne moving to Villa, a Fazzyfox exclusive nearly 3 weeks ago, a source more reliable than Heinz Ketchup, I take a bow in anticipation of your applause :worship:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Just looking through transfers that missed last night. Does anyone think the amount of loan signings teams make are unfair? Teams loaning half their first 11 in. If used properly you can get some really good players that only a couple of clubs can afford. I did see something the other day about new loan rules coming in I think? 

In the PL you can only have 2 loan players register at one time.

The rest of the football league is 5.

Not sure how it can be unfair if it the same for all.

• Like 1

FFs, just seen Brighton have got Benicio Baker-Boatey on loan from Porto. If they manage to snaffle him permanent it's another very astute piece of recruitment. They are stockpiling young talent for modest fees and hoping to either land gold or flip them for a decent profit to reinvest. I'm usually very rude about Brighton but I respect this sort of thing.

Boaitey could be pure sauce, left footed winger ain't he 🤪

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

FFs, just seen Brighton have got Benicio Baker-Boatey on loan from Porto. If they manage to snaffle him permanent it's another very astute piece of recruitment. They are stockpiling young talent for modest fees and hoping to either land gold or flip them for a decent profit to reinvest. I'm usually very rude about Brighton but I respect this sort of thing.

Boaitey could be pure sauce, left footed winger ain't he 🤪

Possibly but I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one who saw this and thought "Boaty Mc Boatface" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, pkonline said:

Would you have Maguire back?

He's not having a good time at Man U, and many of their fans turning on him.

I think he did alright for us - well better than what we have now!

I might consider it if it was a bargain, but I think we should be aiming higher.

1 hour ago, pkonline said:

Can honestly see Newcastle paying silly money for him at some point and stating it as a "marquee" signing

5 hours ago, pkonline said:

We have one weirdly big CB who can't turn, run or head the ball. We don't need another one 

5 hours ago, pkonline said:

Yup! But we cant afford the fee or the pay packet. Welcome to life in the big time. Hero today bum tomorrow and so it goes.