Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Other clubs transfer news

11 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Barcelona have now joined Spurs to sign Wolves Adam Troare, think he'll be a great signing. Don't look at how many goals he scored but how many assists he can get. He got 12 assists for Wolves two years ago and 10assists for Middlesborough in one season. Read that Conte wants to convert Troare to a Right wing back and think he'll provide opportunities for Son and Kane to score goal and if they get him for about 20m it will a bargain.

He's shit.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Barcelona have now joined Spurs to sign Wolves Adam Troare, think he'll be a great signing. Don't look at how many goals he scored but how many assists he can get. He got 12 assists for Wolves two years ago and 10assists for Middlesborough in one season. Read that Conte wants to convert Troare to a Right wing back and think he'll provide opportunities for Son and Kane to score goal and if they get him for about 20m it will a bargain.

I honestly think Usain Bolt was better, they both do 1 thing well and 100 things awfully. 

14 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Be great to see him go to Spurs. There'll be a lot of hype, their fan base will mop it up....and then disappointment. Everyone wins!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foxes96 said:

Fab suggesting Neres is about to sign with Shaktar, with Bergwijn replacing him in the Ajax squad. Goodbye sweet Prince 

Literally just saw this on his FB. This is something we definitely need. Wonder how much he’s going for.

16 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Smart strategy from Burnley, sell your best striker in a relegation battle

Depends how much they are getting. He struggled this season with 3 in 17.

They need to do something maybe they can reinvest smartly 

Edited by coolhandfox

Burnley are sitting on a massive problem even if they stay up this season, they have an squad average age of 30.

They losing Tarks on a free in the summer, their only other really sellable assets are McNeil, Pope and Cornet.

They are going to have to sell one or two of those three to rebuild the squad.

I think they are on borrowed time due to lack of investment over the last 3 or 4 seasons, only the skill of Dyche has keep them up.

I can see Dyche leaving and Burnley having a very bleak period, they could be one that drops straight thought the Championship. 

Edited by coolhandfox

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Apart from less injuries, not sure he brings over what they have. Surely someone like Origi would have been a better bet. :dunno:

Newcastle are in a really difficult position. If they were higher up the table I don’t think they sign wood, I think wood would fire them back up if they got relegated.

1 minute ago, tetly said:

Newcastle are in a really difficult position. If they were higher up the table I don’t think they sign wood, I think wood would fire them back up if they got relegated.

Can see that, but they are in with a decent shot at staying up so surely they would look to improve for the now. Then again, weakening the opposition now is the same I suppose.