Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Wordle - a daily word game

So it looks like I am getting use to this...

Though Today was pure luck. The solution for getting it in 2 was an attempt to guess some more letters,that would just give me a Chance for a 3

..& Low & behold,while Drinking a gin & bitter Lemon, the word Choice & solution,was solved on bubbles, a whim and an Hic...

Tomorrow either a cocktail, or a beer/then again maybe  bier.

Wordle 209 X/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟨🟩

Got beaten today, there's so many words that could have fitted with the letters I had remaining that my last 3 guesses were essentially just chance. Kind of feel like the more uncommon and unusual a word is, the easier it it to get in a lot of ways. If it follows a standard structure, there's too many different words which fit the letters in the blanks that it just becomes chance.

3 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Am I the only one happy enough to just get it right? Doesn't bother me at all if it takes me 6 attempts lol

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Nope, it's the reason I don't go for the same starting words every time. 

Not for me, I want to get in one if possible lol

6 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

So it looks like I am getting use to this...

Though Today was pure luck. The solution for getting it in 2 was an attempt to guess some more letters,that would just give me a Chance for a 3

..& Low & behold,while Drinking a gin & bitter Lemon, the word Choice & solution,was solved on bubbles, a whim and an Hic...

Tomorrow either a cocktail, or a beer/then again maybe  bier.

Ah, a good old gin and bitter lemon. It’s all different flavours and fancy tonic’s nowadays. 

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Ah, a good old gin and bitter lemon. It’s all different flavours and fancy tonic’s nowadays. 

Don t mind the attempt at different flavours,its the OTT sweetness of those many mixes..

I am usually a pure Whiskey or Cognac man, But the old long G&Bt/BL or even Pimms are good for a chilled thirst break..

Though with my medis, I can only Enjoy a  splurge at the rate of these new fangdango  Booster vaccines...I

Oh those hospital questions where they ask on alky-intake, I usually answer..Sorry but running behind at the moment,will Catch up later..:jump:

12 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Don t mind the attempt at different flavours,its the OTT sweetness of those many mixes..

I am usually a pure Whiskey or Cognac man, But the old long G&Bt/BL or even Pimms are good for a chilled thirst break..

Though with my medis, I can only Enjoy a  splurge at the rate of these new fangdango  Booster vaccines...I

Oh those hospital questions where they ask on alky-intake, I usually answer..Sorry but running behind at the moment,will Catch up later..:jump:

Many years ago when I worked in a bar it was gin (Gordon’s) and tonic or bitter lemon, that was it no other choice, no one had lemonade with it. I found g & t or gin and bitter lemon so refreshing on a hot day. I might get some tomorrow and celebrate my first day of freedom after ten days of Covid. lol 

• Like 1