Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Wordle - a daily word game

Havent posted here in a while but my general trend is getting mainly 4s, more 5s than 3s and the very odd one I wasnt getting at all (like AWFUL and CACAO).  Nine 2s out of 165.

Its generally got harder since Ny times took over I feel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Havent posted here in a while but my general trend is getting mainly 4s, more 5s than 3s and the very odd one I wasnt getting at all (like AWFUL and CACAO).  Nine 2s out of 165.

Yeah I'm the same, 4 is a much more regular occurrence for me now, and I can't remember my last 2. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Flamey said:

Wordle 371 5/6

🟨🟨

🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Curse of the 5, again :unsure:

Oh well we go again tomorrow! :thumbup:

The curse is not getting at all. 5s are the most thrilling! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nalis said:

Don't often post in here either, but usually look in to benchmark - I find some days I tend to do better than most on here, and then some days worse than most, so there is a big slice of luck on a day by day basis.

But over time, patterns develop: I have a ip address from my work computer for weekdays and mobile for weekends, so have 2 different distributions, but over time, they are ending up looking quite similar:

chrome_screenshot_1656142369939.thumb.png.854fe2a6bfa6450c252c14443f9de4ab.png

Mainly 4s. I get slightly more 3s than 5s but very few 2s and 6s - both classic normal distributions! 

Agree there have been some awkward words recently, so I do think they may have altered the database of words they pull from.