Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Wordle - a daily word game

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If you go with the first word every single time you're basically just telling everyone you put the water and milk in the mug before the teabag. 

You mean you're strategising to get the best score/taste out of the game/tea?

Makes sense tbh. Better than those weirdos who pour boiling water directly onto their teabag and burn the tea and then claim it's nicer that way.

Edited by Sampson

26 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Is that not how everybody does it?

Don't think so. I find it boring if you're doing the same word every day. Takes the challenge out of the game I think. 

20 minutes ago, Sampson said:

You mean you're strategising to get the best score/taste out of the game/tea?

Makes sense tbh. Better than those weirdos who pour boiling water directly onto their teabag and burn the tea and then claim it's nicer that way.

It doesn't burn the tea, and it's definitely not better letting the teabag soak into the milk :o

It brews the tea letting it soak in the hot water! Wrong'un! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Don't think so. I find it boring if you're doing the same word every day. Takes the challenge out of the game I think.

I was talking about the tea!  I'm not sure how changing words makes it any more of a challenge though... unless deliberately picking really unhelpful ones like queue I guess lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sly said:

Wordle 222 3/6

🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m getting better at this. 12 in a row and on the third attempt today. 

It is something you get better at with practice, definitely. The first couple of go's I had I cheated on because I was so useless, realised that was pointless and since then the old grey matter has actually kicked in a bit