Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Wordle - a daily word game

5 hours ago, Nalis said:

How on earth did you manage to miss the green you got twice only to pull it back with a 4?

4 hours ago, Sampson said:

Probably trying lots of different letters to eliminate possibilities. It's sometimes a better tactic than guessing words with letters you already know are there early on.

If he's got 3 letters including 1 in the right place and eliminated a further 12 (probably gone through all the vowels and 10 common consonants), you can probably work it out quite well.

This is exactly it. Sometimes the first two words go well and I can get it in 3, however I don't tend to just use all the most obvious letters straight away as every day I just pick a random first word e.g. yacht or ovary.

I enjoy it more this way and it's working out well for me:

FA018220-62E9-4C0E-B63F-B90883779B8E.jpeg.68a1e86569166f71e95c2f0a96bd997a.jpeg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RoyalBlueGaz said:

This is exactly it. Sometimes the first two words go well and I can get it in 3, however I don't tend to just use all the most obvious letters straight away as every day I just pick a random first word e.g. yacht or ovary.

I enjoy it more this way and it's working out well for me:

FA018220-62E9-4C0E-B63F-B90883779B8E.jpeg.68a1e86569166f71e95c2f0a96bd997a.jpeg

Fair enough point!

• Like 1

Wordle 228 3/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I just Enjoy this game...Not trying to prove anything

other games suggested...Word or numbers are also neat...

Nerdle is interestIng & enjoyable, But so far After 4 goes 2 fails, & Mixed with 1 x4, 1x5...

still Need Practice ,to get in the groove...I See more fails before ,I get into it..