Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

We want McAtee on loan, but so do Girona who can offer Champions League football and are obviously part of the Man City Group

I’m not that bothered about him tbf hope Girona get him lol

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Matt O’Riley linked with us and Newcastle 

I don't see us spaffing £20m on any one player and I think that's what it would take to get him. Especially if there is a bidding war with Newcastle. 

Edited by Scotch

Reports suggest West Ham & West Brom in discussions about a £9.8m deal for Grady Diangana so Carlos better have a word if he coming & wants him..also Wolves have enquired.

He'd certainly fit the bill thou & can play in the AM, RW, LW & CF positions.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Reports suggest West Ham & West Brom in discussions about a £9.8m deal for Grady Diangana so Carlos better have a word if he coming & wants him..also Wolves have enquired.

He'd certainly fit the bill thou & can play in the AM, RW, LW & CF positions.

Do West Ham have a buy back clause? 

Their fans were gutted when they sold him

Edited by AjcW

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Only WBA player I was particularly impressed with was Mikey Johnston tbf and wasn't he on loan? 

From Celtic. I agree, him and the youngster Fellows would be the only 2 from WBA for me. 

Would be absolutely nowhere near 9.8m quoted above for Diangana. Scandinavia and Europe get us far more for that money IMO. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Do West Ham have a buy back clause? 

Their fans were gutted when they sold him

That £9.8m does seem quite high for someone with only 1yr left on his contract, he's had his best season but still.

Would fit the bill for us due to his flexibility of positions which i think we will require this season & the fact he's a settled player but at best part £10m its a no, although i'm sure that figure is probably wide of the mark & could / should be halved.

29 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Hearing rumours from inside the club that they’re looking at Salis Abdul Samed from Lens as an Ndidi replacement. Not sure if any truth but just what I’ve been told

Interesting player, he had a brilliant 22/23, but by all accounts had a bit of a stinker last time round. So fits into the classic "we can fix them" mentality we often have with players.

Technically he plays as a CDM, though he has a real engine about him and could probably play box-to-box.

He does have a bit of the Soumare feel to him too though... :unsure: