Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

49 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Looks like a Full Moon tonight lads and lassies……

Ramsdale to Leicester 

Why??? Cooper is on class A's if this is anywhere near truth 

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

I blame the lack of ITK people, in this forum

Can't we get them back??

How about we just pretend?

I heard we’re going to sign Sara from Norwich. 

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

How about we just pretend?

I heard we’re going to sign Sara from Norwich. 

Really. Sweet. I'm excited now, at the prospect you really are ITK, and just stating this now, because its a perfect way to break your ITK news

27 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

This. Supposedly Cooper and his team seem to really rate Ward ffs.

Yeah where have you heard this?

1 hour ago, em9999 said:

Ramsdale to Leicester 

Why??? Cooper is on class A's if this is anywhere near truth 

Not only Cooper. Dufkin and the Recruitment Team to be on crack if this statement has any truth to it.

16 minutes ago, Groby_Blue said:

Whatever happened to Sambiasso (I think it was). He seemed to know what was happening. 

I seem to recall @Sambiasso claimed we were very close to signing someone that time that Jack Harrison had a medical but then Leeds pulled the plug last minute.  

In the immediate aftermath he was placed in the metaphorical FT stocks and roundly thrashed with an assortment of rotten vegetables.

Once it came out about how close Harrison was to signing I started to think he might actually know something.   Not sure he posted much after that. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Groby_Blue said:

Whatever happened to Sambiasso (I think it was). He seemed to know what was happening. 

He is lurking in the background. Check his activity and likes 

Sometimes staying away from here is the best thing to avoid the crazy knee jerk reactions. 

16 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

He is lurking in the background. Check his activity and likes 

Sometimes staying away from here is the best thing to avoid the crazy knee jerk reactions. 

People get told the odd thing and share it, minute it's wrong they're swarmed against and lambasted as a bullshitter. 

Then we wonder why very few, if any, share the insights they get 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

People get told the odd thing and share it, minute it's wrong they're swarmed against and lambasted as a bullshitter. 

A lot were barely ever right. Or they were a few times then just went downhill.

i can remember a player having 50 medicals on deadline day once lol 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

9 times out of 10, it’s because they are an attention seeking bullshitter 

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

9 times out of 10, it’s because they are an attention seeking bullshitter 

That might be right.

But the possibility that all ITKs got unfair grief every time one of their suggested prospective deals failed - for whatever reason - to get over the line is perhaps more likely?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Groby_Blue said:

Got in trouble on here and keeps getting his posts deleted and has received posting bans for not revealing his source, or so he claims 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

Who do we reckon then? Ayew and Nelson?

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/augsburg-leicester-live-match-updates-9457321

“We want to add players to the squad, particularly at the top end of the pitch. That’s what we’re trying to do. We were so close to getting a few in this week that haven’t quite worked out. So we’ll move onto the next ones.

"We know where we want to strengthen, we know where we want to improve. If we can improve a starter in the team, we’ll do that, and we know we need to strengthen the competition in some places as well.

"The step into the Premier League is a huge one. The guys who have been there before, including myself, we need to remind ourselves what’s coming. For the guys going up for the first time, we’re really trying to prepare them for how it feels. We’ll be working hard on the pitch. We’ll be working hard off the pitch to try to bring players in. Hopefully we’ll continue to improve and progress and be ready for that first game.”

Edited by moore_94

21 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Who do we reckon then? Ayew and Nelson?

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/augsburg-leicester-live-match-updates-9457321

“We want to add players to the squad, particularly at the top end of the pitch. That’s what we’re trying to do. We were so close to getting a few in this week that haven’t quite worked out. So we’ll move onto the next ones.

"We know where we want to strengthen, we know where we want to improve. If we can improve a starter in the team, we’ll do that, and we know we need to strengthen the competition in some places as well."

Welcome to Leicester City, Steve. You'll get used to that