Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

20 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

We’d probs have to do a loan with obligation to buy if we stay up because he won’t want to commit to being here permanently when we’re likely to go down.

Don't see why any club that doesn't actually want the player to leave would agree to this though!? If we was to go down and the players returns, what have they gained?

Just now, LFEFox23 said:

Don't see why any club that doesn't actually want the player to leave would agree to this though!? If we was to go down and the players returns, what have they gained?

Exposure for the player in the PL.

1 hour ago, Lesta Legend said:

I'd imagine Arsenal reject that bid

I think they have to sell or else risking the joining the band of Clubs facing points reductions.

1 hour ago, stu said:

Tenuous link with Arnaud Kalimuendo, Rennes striker.

Says we've enquiried, but no bid made. 

Saints also linked.

I'd be very happy with this. Incredibly highly rated.

We've dealt with his agency before too. 

4 hours ago, LestaLad said:

“ANOTHER PREMIER TEAM IS FOLLOWING SANTI!

#CentralFOX | Our @GusMenFox revealed in #LUP that LEICESTER are keeping track of Santiago Gimenez 🇲🇽 ... To compete with Jamie Vardy? 🔥

In this Percy article it says Gimenez would cost around £38m… So unfortunately I don’t think this one will be happening. 

I like Nketiah. Could be a good signing for them and would give them good depth in that area of the pitch. If he starts scoring his value will rocket as well.

I wonder if we could p!ss off the trees by making a bid for Awoniyi lol

32 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

In this Percy article it says Gimenez would cost around £38m… So unfortunately I don’t think this one will be happening. 

Nketiah is going to be on a massive wage presumably? Big money for a tap-in merchant. 

19 minutes ago, Turtle27 said:

It’s not a Twitter rumour but a Norwich supporting mate who is usually quite reliable has told me knows for a fact that we’ve enquired about Josh Sargent yesterday. 

Looks like Lomper out of full Monty he does. 

Giménez was not a great fit for us tbh. He’s a forward that requires service to score goals. He’s rarely going to create on his own. Not too dissimilar from another Mexican striker, Javier Hernandez, but he was on a better team at Man U and had a lot of success. 

43 minutes ago, Turtle27 said:

It’s not a Twitter rumour but a Norwich supporting mate who is usually quite reliable has told me knows for a fact that we’ve enquired about Josh Sargent yesterday. 

Ipswich get Sammy Szmodics & we go after Josh Sargent.

:teehee:

Edited by adejo92