Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

27 minutes ago, teblin said:

We may well be on the look out for players than could fill in some games and are under 21 as they don’t have to be named.

I don't think squad size limits are something we are going to have to worry about mate lol 

3 hours ago, LVFox said:

Sessegnon would be brilliant, but for the love of God play him at LW. He's not a LB imo.

...he looks better on the right Wing, just one exert on this video gives you the impression he looks and feels better inverted!!!

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

13 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

@Ric Flair would literally collapse if he was sent on loan here.

Hahahaaaaa he's been one of my standout left footed RWs but I'm battle scarred. Chelsea can give us Omari Hutchinson please.

To think Chelsea can sign players of this potential for a similar fee as we're paying for injury prone unwanted players with a year left on their contracts. It stings, think its a bullet ants to the jeffries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaaaaa he's been one of my standout left footed RWs but I'm battle scarred. Chelsea can give us Omari Hutchinson please.

To think Chelsea can sign players of this potential for a similar fee as we're paying for injury prone unwanted players with a year left on their contracts. It stings, think its a bullet ants to the jeffries.

Different markets, I'm afraid. Winks is English, and plays for a prem side. That in itself inflates the pricing, sadly. 

Edited by fox_favourite

35 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't think it's outlandish to think someone like him could get loaned out to us. Casadei was loaned out to Reading last season. A lot of their players are going to need that year or two in English football to get used to the physical side of the game.

They signed another winer called Kenry Paez who was capped by Ecuador at 15 years of age. He genuinely looks like the real deal and could see him being loaned out too. 

55 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

8 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Different markets, I'm afraid. Winks is English, and plays for a prem side. That in itself inflates the pricing, sadly. 

Its the draw of Chelsea too isnt it? Plus they have a shedload of South American players of a range of ages who will probably make it easier for him to settle.

Just now, Steve Earle said:

With the Maddison thread closed I wasn’t sure where to put this but good to read in Rob Tanner’s piece in The Athletic that the fee for Maddison could comfortably exceed £50m with the add-ons. 

I was confident throughout we wouldn’t sell him for just £40m

Wonder if that’s another way of reducing the sell on fee Norwich receive. Do they also get a share of any add ons or not?? 

Could be that we negotiated £40m fee, with a bunch of easier add ons, that we would receive 100% of.

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

With the Maddison thread closed I wasn’t sure where to put this but good to read in Rob Tanner’s piece in The Athletic that the fee for Maddison could comfortably exceed £50m with the add-ons. 

I was confident throughout we wouldn’t sell him for just £40m

Mentioned this in another thread, but I'd think we've reduced the initial fee to reduce the number of times we'll be over charged for other players. Similar to the Maguire sale, when the amount touted to us was much higher 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Wonder if that’s another way of reducing the sell on fee Norwich receive. Do they also get a share of any add ons or not?? 

Could be that we negotiated £40m fee, with a bunch of easier add ons, that we would receive 100% of.

I think we can assume that add-ons, when paid, would be subject to Norwich’s sell-on clause. Otherwise there’d be a whole raft of eg £1m transfers with ‘up to £49m in add-ons’!

Edited by Steve Earle
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

Yeah any money that comes in from the sale that is deemed as profit, Norwich will be entitled to 15% of.

• Thanks 1