Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

8 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Please don't, I just pass on what I'm told. Not always right. 

It'll be to do with the women's team.

No Seagrave = No Party

Don't worry bud I'm not one to slate someone if they are wrong, any information passed on by anyone is always appreciated, I think sometimes some folk forget that people who get information can easily keep it to themselves, yet you put yourself out there with a risk each time of maybe getting it wrong, full respect to you my man 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 06/07/2023 at 20:32, kingfox said:

Person on the left looks like Gareth Ainsworth with tits. 

😂 I’ve been laughing at this way too long, and then when I saw the announcement of Leitzig - all I can see is Gareth Ainsworth with tits.

7F7F9666-BF3B-4E58-9231-67E7DAF15B93.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Merchant_Banker said:

I think we are. If we are looking to get back to the Premier League this season then there is no point in signing players on 3-4 year contracts if they are not capable of becoming PL players in that time period.

We need to forget about the PL and sign players that will get us out of the Championship - if that's next year then great but if not we need to plan for our time in the Championship. 

All the talk and comparison with players being suitable for the PL or even competing with PL teams for players is complete nonsense. 

You sooner we accept we need to build a team for the Championship the better