Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

37 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Nixon linking us and Burnley to Cole Palmer.  Can’t link as under Patreon

Could be something in this. The fact that it looks like we pulled the plug on a loan of Zack Steffen (and moved for Hermansen) implies we want another Man City player in on loan. I think you're only allowed 2 loans from one club?

3 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

Could be something in this. The fact that it looks like we pulled the plug on a loan of Zack Steffen (and moved for Hermansen) implies we want another Man City player in on loan. I think you're only allowed 2 loans from one club?

4 from 1 club, a maximum of 5 loans in the match day squad and a maximum of 8 loans in a season

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

wondered what his story was, if Burnley are linked to him, sadly we dont stand a chance

I get that Burnley is a Premier league team and all that but i just dont see him playing 90 mins for them week in week out as they wont be as much a free flowing attacking team. However there is clearly a vacant position at leicester for him on the that right side forward line that ndidi mastered yesterday.

Attacking players like that need minutes week in week out to develop and im sure Man City know this so be interesting where they want to send him.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, weller54 said:

We're in for Trialist B? 

Well, it is a possibility - Cobblers fans are saying it was Hayden Lindley, just been released by the Villa:-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Lindley

He's an ex-Man City Academy player (Edit - he was there before Maresca though). Played half a dozen games on loan at Newport County in League 2 last season and a couple of 1st team appearances in the Cup for the Villa.

Edited by bald reynard
  • Like 2

Just now, bald reynard said:

Well, it is a possibility - Cobblers fans are saying it was Hayden Lindley, just been released by the Villa:-

He's an ex-Man City Academy player, who would have played under Maresca. Played half a dozen games on loan at Newport County in League 2 last season.

I thought he looked good and actually would have thrived in our side yesterday, looked a decent, clever player and could certainly do a job as back up and option from the bench. 

1 hour ago, bald reynard said:

He's an ex-Man City Academy player (Edit - he was there before Maresca though). Played half a dozen games on loan at Newport County in League 2 last season and a couple of 1st team appearances in the Cup for the Villa.

Are we actually in for him?