Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Marquinhos seems like a realistic signing to me. If it's just on loan, he could be worth a shot. Arsenal's sporting director Edu personally recommended him, along with Gabriel Martinelli. Doesn't mean he's good, but means he probably has a high ceiling as a player.

If we assume Mavididi comes in, then we've only got him, Albrighton and Marcal-Madividua as wingers. I think we need at least two more!

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I spoke to my Brazilian butcher who I shoot the shit with each week when I stay in Willsden Green and his opinion is he's dog mess and mine is he's decent.

Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.... he's a 10/10.

After Tete…. :ph34r:lol 

3 hours ago, AjcW said:

I thought he'd played more/done better for Norwich than the stats suggest, just remember his name cropping up a lot. 

Yeah same. Think he scored 2 good goals in one game (or had contribution to 1) and then didn't hear about him again. 

But maybe it might work out as he knows the division better and he might have developed his game better. 

3 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

Full story on Marquinhos here: 

Don’t know how legit the source is. 

...from watching this, you can see why Arsenal wants to get rid, I would as well!!!

So much like Ghezzal, a reluctance to take on his man and use the space in front and behind the defender. Play like this and we will all be looking for him to be dragged off after 10 minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DezFox said:

Not us but I’m sure he was mentioned in here as someone we would look at? 

Yep his name did come up from Sambiasso. He did say loan though, not permanent. We wanted to buy Doyle but didn't agree to the buyback / sell-on fees so just went for a loan.

But I'll be honest, I am surprised we didn't loan or buy one of their wide players. Morgan Rodgers went to Boro, there's this guy, Borges going to West Ham... you get the feeling we could have got someone by now. At the same time, Maresca knows those players like the back of his hand so you'd think he'd push hard for one of them if he really rated them and we could do the deal.

Oscar Bobb was linked to a 15M move to Brighton, but apparently Man City don't want to sell him or McAtee.

10 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yep his name did come up from Sambiasso. He did say loan though, not permanent. We wanted to buy Doyle but didn't agree to the buyback / sell-on fees so just went for a loan.

But I'll be honest, I am surprised we didn't loan or buy one of their wide players. Morgan Rodgers went to Boro, there's this guy, Borges going to West Ham... you get the feeling we could have got someone by now. At the same time, Maresca knows those players like the back of his hand so you'd think he'd push hard for one of them if he really rated them and we could do the deal.

Oscar Bobb was linked to a 15M move to Brighton, but apparently Man City don't want to sell him or McAtee.

...you would have thought we could have pushed for a permanent deal for one of them!!!

We have to take a gamble and you just get the feeling we do not negotiate well, we lack someone who acts like levy, bloody-minded.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I spoke to my Brazilian butcher who I shoot the shit with each week when I stay in Willsden Green and his opinion is he's dog mess and mine is he's decent.

Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.... he's a 10/10.

:nono: