Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Was he on loan at Birmingham last year? Any idea how he did? 

Can't pass the ball to a player 5 to 15 yards away

Shame as his other stats look good

image.png.3ef69944c7ebc8e3a0259c1a62017510.png

Edited by moore_94

45 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Can't pass the ball to a player 5 to 15 yards away

Shame as his other stats look good

image.png.3ef69944c7ebc8e3a0259c1a62017510.png

I’ve not watched much of him, but looks like he wins the ball carries it up the pitch and lays it off? Given his assists are pretty high up presumably he is attempting a large amount of high risk-high reward passes and many of them don’t come off? 

I remember being impressed by his energy and impact a few times I saw him for United 

3 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

I hope this is true and we manage to get him. 

Exactly the sort of player that would fit perfectly into Enzos side as heis used to this style of play already. 

2 minutes ago, lee7 said:

I hope this is true and we manage to get him. 

Exactly the sort of player that would fit perfectly into Enzos side as heis used to this style of play already. 

I would this to be true! I just can't see him coming to us. He'll go on loan to a prem side 

Just now, StanSP said:

Not sure why we're continuing to look at CBs (I know Palmer is also mentioned though). 

Sign him up, if coady out long term and maybe faes leaving (based on not in squad yesterday) and souttar not fancied we probably do need another. 

1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

Sign him up, if coady out long term and maybe faes leaving (based on not in squad yesterday) and souttar not fancied we probably do need another. 

Forgot about Faes lol

Just hope it doesn't use up too many resources and then we're left short to spend money further up the field. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Forgot about Faes lol

Just hope it doesn't use up too many resources and then we're left short to spend money further up the field. 

I agree on using up resources, just hope if we do go for a cb permanently we have maybe 2 good attacking loans and one purchase for creative midfielder left in us.