Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Pretty sure I read yesterday Burnley don’t want him anymore but maybe I’m imagining it! 

Yea I read the same thing , I think he would be a great signing I was very impresssed with him when I saw him playing for England u21’s 

1 minute ago, LCFCCKEANO said:

This is misquoted I’m pretty sure, Nixon linked us to Palmer not Harwood Bellis

Nixon doesn't know Leicester City from Lincoln City, he's as credible a source as Sean From Enderby's sixth different "spoof" agent account. 

In fact, that's probably where he gets his info. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just incase it’s not a total random player picked out of the blue… 17 year old Argentinian/Italian RW

Lets just imagine we were in for this exciting young dude, how hard/easy would it be to have him play over here for us,  from a work permit point of view etc?

16 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I don't think so—as you suggest, we can't buy players from foreign countries if they're under 18. 

We could sign him but he would have to stay in Argentina at his current club until he turned 18 on the 31st of January.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Man City seemed to sign Farid Alfa-Ruprecht last summer when he was only 17 so now I'm not sure.

You’d like to think with the fact he’s had so much first team experience would stand us in good stead as well (not that I know anything about work permit conditions)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

You’d like to think with the fact he’s had so much first team experience would stand us in good stead as well (not that I know anything about work permit conditions)

pretty sure the italians where looking at getting him a passport....

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

I've been following Prestianni over the last 6 months, along with a few other players from that league. Mainly for Football Manager reasons lol

According to Velez fans, Prestianni is the most exciting player they have produced in years. Their team is really struggling, but despite being 17 years old, is one of the players carrying their team, Some of his skills and goals have been posted on Reddit and he's really impressive. The Velez chairman is supposedly super corrupt and is siphoning money out of the club, hence a reason why he might want to sell his star asset. Over the weekend some of the Velez ultras attacked several of the players, including this guy, but it's thought that was done because the player wanted to stay to save his boyhood club, whereas the chairman wants his money, and paid the ultras off! Can't make this stuff up!

There's also a striker for Central called Veliz who I can't understand why the top teams aren't after, he is producing the goods as the main man at 19 years old.

Milan are after Veliz

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Just incase it’s not a total random player picked out of the blue… 17 year old Argentinian/Italian RW

I mean, he looks pretty sensational for his age at that level… who knows what happens moving him half way across the world and away from his family though