Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Norwich are hardly a forgiving bunch, they hated Smith and they were fairly well placed

Mate, look at how VK is spoken about on here after a bunch of games at the arse end of a terrible season in a crap team. Even worse, there are a few grumbles already about Mads after one friendly against Liverpool. 

You were the one who brought up Norwich, not me. I mentioned Brighton and Watford who gave the likes of Joao Pedro, Caicedo, Mitoma, Sarr a few seasons grace before seeing the results they wanted. 

16 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Mate, look at how VK is spoken about on here after a bunch of games at the arse end of a terrible season in a crap team. Even worse, there are a few grumbles already about Mads after one friendly against Liverpool. 

You were the one who brought up Norwich, not me. I mentioned Brighton and Watford who gave the likes of Joao Pedro, Caicedo, Mitoma, Sarr a few seasons grace before seeing the results they wanted. 

Yeah as we were discussing players coming over and you gave examples of players being eased in. I've used Norwich as an example where they weren't eased in

Edited by Tommy Fresh

6 hours ago, Langston said:

Weirdly think Klopp would love him. But he's nowhere near that level.

Klopp does love him, he's singled him out a couple of times after playing us, usually goes over and has a word after full time. 

But as said, right now he isn't ready, but I also expect that Liverpool are scouting him. I doubt he's going this window but there's likely truth in the story.