Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

Probably nothing to do with transfers but not sure where to put this my mates were at Hanoi airport and saw this LCFC plane. Is this Tops plane? Would it just be there for general king power stuff? 

received_1775898649516278.jpeg

Do you mean the plane in the photo, with the ident 'ETOPS' covered in King Power and LCFC decals?

Yeah, I reckon that's Top's plane :D

Edited by FoxinNotts

10 hours ago, moore_94 said:

There isn't really any accurate info out there on the contracts of our youth players other than Braybrooke who is the only one we definitely know has a long term contract because it was announced by the club

Only info on Nelson is when he was named amongst those who had signed their first professional deals in Feb 2022, which are usually 3 years

also why go Chelsea as a youth player now, basically killing your career before its even started

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino
14 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Probably nothing to do with transfers but not sure where to put this my mates were at Hanoi airport and saw this LCFC plane. Is this Tops plane? Would it just be there for general king power stuff? 

It’s just a normal AirAsia a320 with a special livery. KP owned part of the Thai arm of AirAsia and we had a partnership and  the livery was done after we won the PL. Just hasn’t been into the paint shop since. Nothing to do with Top or King Power as they no longer have anything to do with the airline I believe.

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

It’s just a normal AirAsia a320 with a special livery. KP owned part of the Thai arm of AirAsia and we had a partnership and  the livery was done after we won the PL. Just hasn’t been into the paint shop since. Nothing to do with Top or King Power as they no longer have anything to do with the airline I believe.

I did wonder if it would be something like that

4 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Says our main centre back target is Man City defender Taylor Harwood-Bellis on loan:

https://x.com/beyondthe90lcfc/status/1691352293419986944?s=46&t=5dEusx6GpOJy2u7qXWRC0g

A loan with obligation to buy in the eventuality of promotion would probably be most ideal. I'm not against loans by any means but any team that gets promoted with loans making up the backbone of their squad needs to make signings just to be as good as they were the previous season.

If it's just a straight loan, succession planning needs to be paramount. Of course it wouldn't stop us going in for him again if we do get promoted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

It's a standard Air Asia passenger plane with LCFC branding. I saw it last year at a stop over in Malaysia - was cool!

Edited by pkonline

Exclusive: Understand Leicester and Southampton have both enquired about Andi Zeqiri. Talks with Lille are currently the most advanced as they're big fans of the Brighton striker. But it's still early stages, #LOSC may need to sell a player first. #LCFC #SaintsFC #BHAFC
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Me neither. Isn't @StriderHiryu apart of it or does work with the account? 

Neel is a mate of mine. His source would almost certainly be Rob Tanner. I guess if we see an Athletic article about Casadei which mentions THB later today / tomorrow, don't be surprised! I am just guessing this will happen and don't know it will, though.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
44 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Neel is a mate of mine. His source would almost certainly be Rob Tanner. I guess if we see an Athletic article about Casadei which mentions THB later today / tomorrow, don't be surprised! I am just guessing this will happen and don't know it will, though.

Tanner is a nice bloke but I'm sure if he had a hot exclusive he'd probably use it himself.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Don't think I've ever seen a transfer link that's come direct from this account that's been correct. 

Not sure how legitimate the source is but they got Coady right. May have been right on Rak-Sakyi visiting as well as it was suggested that Palace like loan players to visit interested clubs to help them make a decision.

Anyway, doesn't come across as the type of person that would put a rumour out there for attention. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Rudders working on helping the Americans evacuate from Vietnam. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Tanner is a nice bloke but I'm sure if he had a hot exclusive he'd probably use it himself.

he’s been getting concrete info recently, so maybe he wouldn’t be shouting about the loose stuff he hears about 🤷‍♂️ 

Could be interest but at this stage that’s all it is, not one worth making an article about