Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Dont bother posting this pathetic little twerp here, genuinely pulls stuff out his arse. The other week he had an "exclusive leak" that next seasons kit was gonna be blue.

Hes like Seanfromenderby but more pathetic and sad in the way he actually takes himself seriously

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Dont bother posting this pathetic little twerp here, genuinely pulls stuff out his arse. The other week he had an "exclusive leak" that next seasons kit was gonna be blue.

Hes like Seanfromenderby but more pathetic and sad in the way he actually takes himself seriously

Indykalia mk2

23 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

I know there's talk we need 6 signings, but I'd prefer two good, dependable signings than experimenting with more soumare/slemani/under type transfers.

Which sort of signing would you consider dependable?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Fair comment. Would like to see a signing who has shown they can cope with the demands of Premiership football.

Like Perez, Bertrand and Vestergaard?

Doesn't always work like that unfortunately. Fofana hadn't proved himself in the prem before we signed him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, slymunn said:

Like Perez, Bertrand and Vestergaard?

Doesn't always work like that unfortunately. Fofana hadn't proved himself in the prem before we signed him.

Perez still does the occasional job for us, and I'd like to think we can all agree that castoffs from Southampton's defence are probably best avoided.

It's gambling on the likes of Ghezzal, Diabete, Slemani etc which is so frustrating. Yes, if we have a solid team in all positions we can perhaps gamble on a cheap prospect from abroad.

1 hour ago, SkidsFox said:

Perez still does the occasional job for us, and I'd like to think we can all agree that castoffs from Southampton's defence are probably best avoided.

It's gambling on the likes of Ghezzal, Diabete, Slemani etc which is so frustrating. Yes, if we have a solid team in all positions we can perhaps gamble on a cheap prospect from abroad.

I get you with what you are saying but we gambled on Kante, Mahrez, Fuchs, Ricardo, Ndidi on the same logic. 

No team has perfect transfers and I'm sure every club would be able to say this too.

Chelsea have sold Salah, KDB, Lamptey, Rice, Lukaku, Tomori, Musiala within the last 10 years...whilst buying some terrible players compared to them 

Edited by slymunn
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, slymunn said:

I get you with what you are saying but we gambled on Kante, Mahrez, Fuchs, Ricardo, Ndidi on the same logic. 

No team has perfect transfers and I'm sure every club would be able to say this too.

Chelsea have sold Salah, KDB, Lamptey, Rice, Lukaku, Tomori, Musiala within the last 10 years...whilst buying some terrible players compared to them 

Drinkwater 🥳

• Sad 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
12 minutes ago, turlo said:

Not sure we would wait until now to establish that.....

He just got his uk driving licence sorted though....

Edited by Chocolate Teapot