Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

16 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not sure we would wait until now to establish that.....

He just got his uk driving licence sorted though....

Until I hear something concrete from Ric, I am not having this one. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.....I know you are some what itk regarding the club, but how would you know about his driving licence...!!!

👀

Just now, dbtcity said:

Has to be 1 of those sad c U next Tuesday pages 🙏🏻

Well he’s out of contact in 2023, so that’s a load of rubbish when they could sign him on a free.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Torten said:

They’re trying to snap him up before anyone else does

Even if that is true, there isn’t anyway the scenario quoted happens, unless he signs a contract extension before he goes out on loan. Otherwise it would have to be a full transfer with a fee this summer.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

There's no way we can afford to lose amartey currently. What a sad sentence to type.

We don't need amartey and he certainly isn't a necessity for us going into this season. If we can get the CB and CAM we need in particular, then we can move amartey on with his contract soon to expire anyway. Some on here think he's immortal which IMO he most certainly isn't. He's like any of our players, he has a transfer fee and valuation and we should now cash in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

We don't need amartey and he certainly isn't a necessity for us going into this season. If we can get the CB and CAM we need in particular, then we can move amartey on with his contract soon to expire anyway. Some on here think he's immortal which IMO he most certainly isn't. He's like any of our players, he has a transfer fee and valuation and we should now cash in.

Depends on what happens with Vestergaard really, if we got rid of him and Amartey we would then need to sign 2 centre backs in this window (unless we bring Brunt / Nelson into the squad)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

Depends really. I'm almost certain that Soyuncu will go. He seems to be one of the main targets of Brendans comments post Forrest considering how much game time he got at the end of the year. 

So even with a new CB, it's going to come down to who you would rather as 4th choice... Vestergaard or Amartey? I would prefer the latter to be honest. 

1 hour ago, Scotch said:

Depends really. I'm almost certain that Soyuncu will go. He seems to be one of the main targets of Brendans comments post Forrest considering how much game time he got at the end of the year. 

So even with a new CB, it's going to come down to who you would rather as 4th choice... Vestergaard or Amartey? I would prefer the latter to be honest. 

😳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Depends on what happens with Vestergaard really, if we got rid of him and Amartey we would then need to sign 2 centre backs in this window (unless we bring Brunt / Nelson into the squad)

True. I'm getting nervous about timescales and lack of news on transfer targets. Hopefully something this week. 

1 hour ago, Scotch said:

If we can bulk up the back line including for having a strong LB/RB parings, then a CAM/RW would in my eyes by the "lean" that Rodgers is referring to for next season. Consistently lean hopefully.

If we are doing this to try and hit 5th place or thereabouts, then we need players who aren't susceptible to the errors that amartey makes. If we needed a squad in numbers terms then amartey I wouldn't have a problem with as a last resort backup. Hopefully he can make some money out of any move, if he moves.

🚨! Tottenham, Manchester United, Leicester and Chelsea have shown interest in Sasa Kalajdzic per source. #Bayern and #BVB have held talks. Dortmund are now in advanced talks to sign Sebastien Haller from #Ajax. #CFC #LCFC #MUFC #THFC
Quote Tweet

mPfizGBp_normal.jpg

Manuel Veth

@ManuelVeth
· 11h
Source‼️ Sasa Kalajdzic to #Bayern certainly still a possibility. But the Rekordmeister is not his only option. Premier League clubs are also interested. Kalajdzic's agent already had constructive talks with sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic. @Transfermarkt

2 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Me logging onto FT on Monday Morning for another week of tenuous links to distinctly average players

corbyn-clap.gif

You missed 'and jokes about never had a player from *insert country here* played for us before' 

• Haha 2