Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 hours ago, Happy Fox said:
🚨! Tottenham, Manchester United, Leicester and Chelsea have shown interest in Sasa Kalajdzic per source. #Bayern and #BVB have held talks. Dortmund are now in advanced talks to sign Sebastien Haller from #Ajax. #CFC #LCFC #MUFC #THFC
Quote Tweet

mPfizGBp_normal.jpg

Manuel Veth

@ManuelVeth
· 11h
Source‼️ Sasa Kalajdzic to #Bayern certainly still a possibility. But the Rekordmeister is not his only option. Premier League clubs are also interested. Kalajdzic's agent already had constructive talks with sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic. @Transfermarkt

Size of these emojis man

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Vatican City. Tap into that filthy wealth pipe.

Talking of which, it would be good if the Recruitment Team sent white smoke out of a chimney at the KP once a new player is signed. It would save trawling through pages of rumors every day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, LestaLad said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10937261/West-Ham-prepare-opening-offer-Chelseas-Armando-Broja-beat-rivals-Leicester-Napoli.html

In this article from the Daily Mail, it says West Ham wanna beat us and Napoli to the signing of Broja :ph34r:

W Ham are totally full of cr@p . This happens ever year - the dildo twins pretend to be flashing the cash on Europe’s best players rivalling the likes of spurs and Chelsea and they end up with Craig Dawson and Fulham’s left back 

Can’t tell you how reliable or anything about this geezer cause I don’t have a clue but anyway, it’s a twitter rumour and i need transfer news so here it is,

“It has been learned that Giresunspor's Colombian defender Alexis Perez has suitors from the English Premier League.

Giresunspor is demanding a 2.5m euro transfer fee. Leicester City asked for time to consider this offer.”

2 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Can’t tell you how reliable or anything about this geezer cause I don’t have a clue but anyway, it’s a twitter rumour and i need transfer news so here it is,

“It has been learned that Giresunspor's Colombian defender Alexis Perez has suitors from the English Premier League.

Giresunspor is demanding a 2.5m euro transfer fee. Leicester City asked for time to consider this offer.”

Would be quite the punt on a 28 year old centre back in the Turkish league playing for a team who finished 16th

8 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Ain't no way we are signing a tiny CB with our record from set-pieces. 5 Foot 9????

EDIT: Nevermind he's 5"11. 

Edited by EnderbyFox

17 hours ago, surrifox said:

W Ham are totally full of cr@p . This happens ever year - the dildo twins pretend to be flashing the cash on Europe’s best players rivalling the likes of spurs and Chelsea and they end up with Craig Dawson and Fulham’s left back 

TBF I'd happily take Craig Dawson.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

Stalling over a 2.5mil fee? Only reason I can see would be him being 28

• Like 1