Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Would be quite the punt on a 28 year old centre back in the Turkish league playing for a team who finished 16th

Hes a left sided centre half though so I sort of believe it.

2 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Can’t tell you how reliable or anything about this geezer cause I don’t have a clue but anyway, it’s a twitter rumour and i need transfer news so here it is,

“It has been learned that Giresunspor's Colombian defender Alexis Perez has suitors from the English Premier League.

Giresunspor is demanding a 2.5m euro transfer fee. Leicester City asked for time to consider this offer.”

Such a weird link. It’s almost certain he is a genuine target… anybody follow a bottom half side in the Turkish league? 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

He would have no hope of a work permit surely?

He would be fine for one

Needs 15 points for work permit

9 points from playing 89% of league minutes

10 points for playing for a club in a league that is Band 2

• Thanks 1

Linked to Lorient as well. Wife's English, maybe he speaks it? From the Caribbean coast of Colombia, never played with the national team, for that price why not, i guess? Could be a diamond in the rough 

10 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Linked to Lorient as well. Wife's English, maybe he speaks it? From the Caribbean coast of Colombia, never played with the national team, for that price why not, i guess? Could be a diamond in the rough 

Kind of old to be a diamond in the rough, would rather we spent that fee on a promising youngster

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Can’t tell you how reliable or anything about this geezer cause I don’t have a clue but anyway, it’s a twitter rumour and i need transfer news so here it is,

“It has been learned that Giresunspor's Colombian defender Alexis Perez has suitors from the English Premier League.

Giresunspor is demanding a 2.5m euro transfer fee. Leicester City asked for time to consider this offer.”

Don’t know who he is but GERRIM’IN

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

If there is any truth to this then it shows we are shopping at Aldi rather than Waitrose this summer. Not that I mind. Some of the best transfer business we've ever done was around this price range.

He was in the Turkish leagues team of the season. It might not be totally ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

He was in the Turkish leagues team of the season. It might not be totally ridiculous.

We’ve had players rattled by Warsaw and Millwall fans. This guy’s played in Colombia, Argentina, Turkey, and in front of the infamous Queretaro fans in Mexico, he’ll find English supporters to be cute. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_77 said:

We’ve had players rattled by Warsaw and Millwall fans. This guy’s played in Colombia, Argentina, Turkey, and in front of the infamous Queretaro fans in Mexico, he’ll find English supporters to be cute. 

Has he ever played in Belgrade though? Because that's what The City Ground is like