Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, CloudFox said:

You know what, I know that's just one tournament's worth of highlights...but I really like the look of him! Be interesting to see how the stats and general reviews of him say, but he definitely seems to have had a good Copa based on SofaScore.

Was just about to post the same - I'm not much of a Youtube highlights guy, but definitely like the look of him.

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Also, not sure what Everton's forums are like but we love a poll on FT here so we should be in pole position to sign him...

even if we was in pole position to sign a pole we'd still be 12 secs late

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Maguire can count himself unlucky - he’s got the profile of an iconic United defender, but he’s joined when the parts around him were so disjointed.

Probably guilty of over trying too - before losing confidence, but I think if they’d settled things down, sorted their midfield and attacking lines out and worked with him in pre-season, they’d find they didn’t need to spend £50 mil+ on a young Frenchman.

This has always been my view on him. He was a bit forced in that move and I honestly don't think he was ready for it on and off the pitch.

27 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Looks decent but we never actually sign anyone of these links from South America do we? :(

Would be the first South American :scarf:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Does anyone know what system Columbia use and what position he plays in it? 

He's a central midfielder. But more defensive minded.

Colombia usually play 4-2-3-1 and he's one of the '2' but can get forward.

image.png.a89f522e9b7a4a06e9adf427204731d6.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

He's a central midfielder. But more defensive minded.

Colombia usually play 4-2-3-1 and he's one of the '2' but can get forward.

image.png.a89f522e9b7a4a06e9adf427204731d6.png

Looks like he could suit us very well in that case. Very good on the ball and would suit a counter attacking style 

The Brazil Serie A season is still in its early stages so stats can be a little skewed. 

But his defensive stats during the 2023 season for Palmeiras make for decent reading. 

Successful Defensive Actions per90 - 10.24

Defensive Duels per90 - 10.41

Defensive Duels Won - 58.37%

Also going through his heat maps, he seems very much a RCM, sometimes sitting in a more deeper role. 

What do you all think of Che Adams? Currently without a team? About the same numbers as Iheanacho... not sure what to think about that. Still thinking we need a more prolific in front of goal man, also plays out on the right I suppose

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

We need a proper nutter man

I really wanted us to sign Stig Tofting back in the day. Made Dennis Wise look like a care bear..

16 minutes ago, thpike said:

What do you all think of Che Adams? Currently without a team? About the same numbers as Iheanacho... not sure what to think about that. Still thinking we need a more prolific in front of goal man, also plays out on the right I suppose

If we were in Europe, I’d get him in for cover on those wet and windy games after traveling to the outer reaches of Russia and then playing away 3 days later..

but that’s all he’d be good for..

15 minutes ago, thpike said:

I swear to God, people better stop mentioning his name or he's gonna appear like a sh!t Beetlejuice!

Scotland are trying to convince George Hirst to switch to us out of absolute fear that we might have to rely on this clown again. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I swear to God, people better stop mentioning his name or he's gonna appear like a sh!t Beetlejuice!

Scotland are trying to convince George Hirst to switch to us out of absolute fear that we might have to rely on this clown again. 

More like Candyman

• Haha 1