Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

39 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I swear to God, people better stop mentioning his name or he's gonna appear like a sh!t Beetlejuice!

Scotland are trying to convince George Hirst to switch to us out of absolute fear that we might have to rely on this clown again. 

That's fair - I've been off this forum for several years now between changing jobs and such. Sorry if I'm a bit behind on players and such!

1 hour ago, thpike said:

What do you all think of Che Adams? Currently without a team? About the same numbers as Iheanacho... not sure what to think about that. Still thinking we need a more prolific in front of goal man, also plays out on the right I suppose

We are really light on bodies at the minute. 

He might become our best option.

If he joined he'd probably be our best striker? 

3 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We are really light on bodies at the minute. 

He might become our best option.

If he joined he'd probably be our best striker? 

If by best you mean fourth place, then yeah, he’d be our best

• Like 1

Do you think we'll keep Cannon or loan him out? I don't really know what the solution is up top. Vardy isn't going to be the same pace but he's going to show up when we need him. Daka has been hit or miss for me. Tom probably will be out on loan. I just don't know who is gonna be that big hold up man (if that is even what we will play).

2 minutes ago, thpike said:

Do you think we'll keep Cannon or loan him out? I don't really know what the solution is up top. Vardy isn't going to be the same pace but he's going to show up when we need him. Daka has been hit or miss for me. Tom probably will be out on loan. I just don't know who is gonna be that big hold up man (if that is even what we will play).

Might not need a big hold up man

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thpike said:

Best of the out of club guys I could find at least

I'd say Memphis Depay would be ahead of Adams, but I wouldn't be against having him in the squad if Daka/Cannon was to leave.

7 minutes ago, thpike said:

I think he stays unless we sign a new first choice striker (which we should)

If we do sign one then we should loan him out

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, em9999 said:

To be fair and it's not the first time I've been mocked but what's wrong with che Adams .. 

He should try the SPL.  Closer to his ‘home’ and with an abundance of poor defenders and keepers.  Alas his wage demands would no doubt prevent this from becoming a reality.

1 minute ago, em9999 said:

So your ok to go Into a season with cannon, daka and a 37 year old vardy ..?? 

I would suggest che Adams would outscore at least two of them 

Adams has never scored 10 PL goals in a season. 

Closest he got was 9 in 20/21. 

25 PL goals in total in 124 appearances. 1 in 5 is nowhere near good enough.

Why add mediocrity to Daka & Cannon? 

3 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Looking at his goal scoring record I would suggest you don’t be so sure he would out score at least 2 of them lmao 

6 minutes ago, em9999 said:

I would suggest Che Adams would score at least two

I've edited your original post for what I think you were obviously trying to say...

And even then it's optimistic!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LestaLad said:

“Palmeiras: Richard Ríos receives polls from clubs in England; Everton and Leicester made the most recent polls”

At the moment Palmeiras have ‘no great interest’ in negotiating a deal for Río, currently valuing him at €15-20m.

He currently has a contract with the Verdão until December 2026, with Palmeiras owning 70% of his economic rights and the rest divided between Guarani (16%), Flamengo (4%) and the player himself (10%).

Palmeiras, therefore, seemingly want to drive up his price as much as they can to ensure a healthy return on a player who cost them €1.38m in March last year.

47 minutes ago, em9999 said:

well the issue is we need to improve not bring in a number. We won’t stay in the league because of che adam’s… we need to get this signing right. 

He’s the type of guy that if you need to fill a 4th striker role for a conference league that you might consider.  we currently have 3 players that might not be good enough in the prem (so sorry vardy) 

We absolutely need a talisman and that won’t be adam’s.  Just wrong guy at this time. Doesn’t mean he’s a terrible player but he’s not the guy that keeps you in the league or one you sell for good money… just a waste of resource in our position imo 

1 hour ago, em9999 said:

I've always thought che adams and as a good player am I missing something 

Be honest, are you Che Adams? I don't believe that anyone other than himself and his friends and family have ever said he's a good player. 

Edited by jayfox26

29 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Be honest, are you Che Adams? I don't believe that anyone other than himself and his friends and family have ever said he's a good player. 

He's either Chè Adams or Steve Clarke!