Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Be honest, are you Che Adams? I don't believe that anyone other than himself and his friends and family have ever said he's a good player. 

He's my brother .. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Groby_Blue said:

If nothing else, he's got a great name. 

Ché Zach Everton Fred Adams

Che Zach Everton Fred West Ham Adams. This way he's named after a notorious serial killer whilst also listing all the usual suspects that are always linked with the same players as us. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sunderland-slap-ps10m-price-tag-on-leeds-united-leicester-city-and-aston-villa-linked-star-4709351

Not twitter but a loose mention of us and Trai hume again. 

Incredibly  unlikely we go for another defender 

Says they want £10mill after having turned down £7mill from Galatasary.  Wonder if we can get under that if we send a few young uns their way for a season.  That's if we legit want him.  Or give them £15mill and Ward.

• Haha 1

We've apparently enquired about taking Lesley Ugochukwu on loan from Chelsea. Not sure if true or not, but would fit the profile of player we'd likely target and Maresca is there too so thought I'd post 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boosmanana said:

We've apparently enquired about taking Lesley Ugochukwu on loan from Chelsea. Not sure if true or not, but would fit the profile of player we'd likely target and Maresca is there too so thought I'd post 

There definately was a lot of talk about them wanting him to go out on loan to a PL club. 

11 hours ago, boosmanana said:

He has even recalled by Chelsea from the French Olympic squad  as he is going to go out on loan 

1 minute ago, sphericalfox said:

if Mads goes, then I hope we've got Kelleher's agent's number.

Wouldn’t shock me if Stolarczyk stepped up. Very highly rated and did a great job whenever he was called upon.

I think Mads is great, but I do worry that in a different style and struggling team he might drop off a bit. Sad to say but if we get a decent bid I think it’s time to sell.

• Like 4

I may be a bit controversial here but I actually felt when he played, Stolrcryk was arguably the better all round goalkeeper, better shot stopper and had a better presence at controlling his area, however whilst Jakub was competent with his feet, Mads is a class above. Personally I am think we should cash in as I am not convinced Mads will be anywhere near as effective as he is in Enzoball

Edited by Claudio Fannieri
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

Wouldn’t shock me if Stolarczyk stepped up. Very highly rated and did a great job whenever he was called upon.

I think Mads is great, but I do worry that in a different style and struggling team he might drop off a bit. Sad to say but if we get a decent bid I think it’s time to sell.

I rate Stolarczyk higher than Hermansen better shot stopper and much better with crosses, if he was to leave I would spend the money elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

I rate Stolarczyk higher than Hermansen better shot stopper and much better with crosses, if he was to leave I would spend the money elsewhere.

I know some at the club rate him very highly as well. We might learn from our mistakes with Ward and bring in a very capable keeper to compete incase it goes tits up but I agree.

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

if Chelsea come in for mads, then i suspect we'll want more than we got for KDH

alot more too

Unlikely a 30m fee would put him in the top 10 expensive goalkeeper of all time.

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Unlikely a 30m fee would put him in the top 10 expensive goalkeeper of all time.

That’s the market though, I can’t remember who it was but someone recently went for a fee that put them in this bracket.

Mads is confident and distribution is very good. When he did makes mistakes the majority of the time it wasn't punished. I think at Prem level this may be different and he won't be able to play so far up the pitch. I just wonder if the advantages that he has over Stolarczyk may be less at this level. At £30 million I'd take the money but the chances are it will be a bit less.

Edited by Edingleyfox