Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

50 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Why? He’s second choice now Raya has been confirmed. If he has an eye on the World Cup a loan with a view to permanent could be an option?

He's the why would Arsenal loan out their number 2 how they paid 30m for? 

Secondly why would we be first choice for the England number 2? 

World Cup is 2 years away.

hermansen being given the freedom to do what he thinks is right, rather than feeling he will be punished for not going short no matter the risk… may actually improve him. 

The main flaw i saw in his game was likely because of the pressure from enzo to try to make that pass no matter how daft it was. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Cooper and the GK coach may well have a soft spot for Danny Ward. If Stolarczyk has a bad injury and Hermansen is sold then we face the very real possibility of Ward being our number one again. Absolutely astonishing.

These notes similar to what I've heard. Hoping we keep a hold of Mads, undoubtedly better than Ward.

7 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Based on what? 

Cooper being Welsh? 

I wouldn't say soley on that, but also based on the high likelihood that Hermansen leaves for Chelsea or elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, Iran said:

I wouldn't say soley on that, but also based on the high likelihood that Hermansen leaves for Chelsea or elsewhere.

I’d say there would be a high likelihood that we bring another keeper if that happens. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

hermansen being given the freedom to do what he thinks is right, rather than feeling he will be punished for not going short no matter the risk… may actually improve him. 

The main flaw i saw in his game was likely because of the pressure from enzo to try to make that pass no matter how daft it was. 

Hopefully Cooper stops the nonsense of those risky short passes where opposition forwards suddenly started to come towards Hermansen this putting in under pressure to make mistakes....which we saw last season

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, hejammy said:

There's talk about Kante being sought after by West Ham, do we think he'd be welcome back here and would he and Ndidi fit in the same system? 

He'll be on 200k plus we aren't paying that! 

25 minutes ago, hejammy said:

There's talk about Kante being sought after by West Ham, do we think he'd be welcome back here and would he and Ndidi fit in the same system? 

Wages would be a serious issue. As much as the thought is nice just no.

42 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Wages would be a serious issue. As much as the thought is nice just no.

46 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

He'll be on 200k plus we aren't paying that! 

I get that, but I can't see West Ham paying that much either? I think he'd know he'd have to take a massive pay cut to come back from there. 

Just now, hejammy said:

I get that, but I can't see West Ham paying that much either? I think he'd know he'd have to take a massive pay cut to come back from there. 

West Ham will pay more then us as it stands.

8 minutes ago, Ryy said:

How was he at the euros 

Honestly he was not too bad at all. MOTM in the game against Serbia, where he was up against Milkeovic-Savic who is a top player. Didn't do much against England, but then can anyone remember that game? I'm pretty sure I fell asleep during it!

He's a Left footed CAM, to me he looked like he would be a good squad option as the left sided high 8 in the old Enzo system.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/316390/Show/Timi-Max-Elsnik

I dare say he'd be a pretty sensible, if not exciting, signing!

• Like 1