Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Surely we could have put a clause in the deal with Chelsea for Maresca that they can't sign any of our players for atleast a year, or they could only sign one of KDH/Hermansen/their choice.

Maybe I'm not realistic but i'm sure i've heard of such deals in the past with other clubs/managers, it's certainly common practice when DOF/Scouts move.

For the record from what i've seen of Stolarczyk (Which isn't much), I like the lad, felt very comfortable with him in goal whenever he's played, anyone know why he wasn't involved yesterday? Has he even travelled to Evian?

I'd be keeping Stolarczyk over Iversen and it goes without saying, Ward.

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Surely we could have put a clause in the deal with Chelsea for Maresca that they can't sign any of our players for a year, or they could only sign one of KDH/Hermansen/their choice.

Maybe I'm not realistic but i'm sure i've heard of such deals in the past with other clubs/managers, it certainly common practice when DOF/Scouts move.

yeah your right on that, i cant remember which manager it was now, it could have been Potter to Chelsea tbf where that clause was written in

i dont think the club will even entertain a bid for MH anyway unless its a stupid one, and even then i suspect theyd want the vast majority of the fee as well, not in chunks

Just now, st albans fox said:

Ex coach likes player he used to coach …..

is that a transfer link?

Tom’s been pretty on the money with us recently, there’s no doubt something to be concerned about 

1 minute ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Take the money! He's not THAT good at shot stopping and we're not likely to play out from the back as religiously under Cooper.

I think he’s very good at shot stopping 

not clear how good he is at managing his box

if we’re not playing enzoball then I think we demand £60m (they paid 75 for kepa) 

we could get a good replacement in for 30m 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Take the money! He's not THAT good at shot stopping and we're not likely to play out from the back as religiously under Cooper.

3 minutes ago, em9999 said:

45 million hell yes , have two perfectly good replacements... 

I don't even rate mads that highly , I mean he could get better but that's crazy money 

I'm glad i'm not the only one with these thoughts.

I mean he's good and it's a replacement we could do without the upheaval of but people talk of "World Class"...give over.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Absolute rubbish. He’s a fantastic shot stopper better than any of our keepers. And Cooper will most definitely utilise his ability to play from the back. 

I doubt if Chelsea will want to pay our asking price for a reserve GK. Mads will want to be starting, so I actually don’t see this happening. 

• Like 1

Who said anything about Danny ward being in goal ?? ...

45 million for a keeper is ridiculous and virtually impossible to turn down if it did materlise... Which I don't think it will ..

38 minutes ago, Matt said:

Surely we could have put a clause in the deal with Chelsea for Maresca that they can't sign any of our players for atleast a year, or they could only sign one of KDH/Hermansen/their choice.

Maybe I'm not realistic but i'm sure i've heard of such deals in the past with other clubs/managers, it's certainly common practice when DOF/Scouts move.

For the record from what i've seen of Stolarczyk (Which isn't much), I like the lad, felt very comfortable with him in goal whenever he's played, anyone know why he wasn't involved yesterday? Has he even travelled to Evian?

I'd be keeping Stolarczyk over Iversen and it goes without saying, Ward.

We had it with Everton and Walsh. When the agreement ended... who was their first signing? Jordan Pickford. 

20 minutes ago, em9999 said:

45 million hell yes , have two perfectly good replacements... 

I don't even rate mads that highly , I mean he could get better but that's crazy money 

If we aren’t playing that way, 45m plus sanchez would be good for us. We wanted sanchez when he was at brighton and were put off as they asked for 40m 

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

How very kind. Enjoy your Sunday!

You too mate. Tell your ‘this means more’ pal that he’s talking out his arse! 

4 minutes ago, em9999 said:

I think they wanna keep Sanchez but they could always loan for a season .. knowing Chelsea that will sign 16 players for each position anyway .. 

surely if they sign a new keeper and have the young promising petrovic they’d be wanting sanchez gone? 

• Like 1