Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Mads was key to Enzo ball last year. I think they will bid and Mads will be keen. Jacob more than good enough. I'm a massive fan. Always impressed me and like his attitude. Could be our next number 1 for 5 years plus. Take the money and put it to better use.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

If we have to sell them Mads then so be it. 

But let's get cash & try get Kepa on loan. 

He has a year left on his contract. 

His wage is massive and I think he's angling for Real again. Though Lunin might have that spot sorted now.  Also Kepa is shit with his feet.

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Be delighted to turn into a mid table PL team !

Sure.

The point i'm getting at is it's not what Chelsea are exactly striving for or become accustomed too.

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

You think Stolarcyk is ready for top flight football? Not sure on that. To be a number two sure, regular starter I'm not convinced. If we were to sell Mads we'd need to be straight in the market.

Stolz would be serviceable I reckon - especially if he’s allowed to hit long more (it seemed like he felt obliged to play short even in situations it wasn’t wise last season).

Put it this way - if not this season, he’ll be firmly asking the question over the number 1 spot next year.

Another factor to keep in mind - as good as Mads was last year, he’s got to show it again at a higher level… and while he seems more than capable of growing and excelling this season, there’s always a possibility he doesn’t because, you know, form can go two ways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Foxy_jim said:

In what world are we comparing one of the best keepers in the world to our keeper who has had a decent first season in England in the championship. Some of our fans are seriously deluded. Sure if Mads has about 3;or 4 very good seasons in the top flight he will probably be considered a 50m keeper.

Correct.

Man City aren't spending that kind of money on a keeper until Pep finishes next season.

Unless it's anything around 50 million don't even think about it. We shouldn't sell another player to Chelsea this transfer window unless it's silly money IMO. I think Mads value will be even higher in one or two years. He's capable of reaching the absolute top IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Haywood_6 said:

Unless it's anything around 50 million don't even think about it. We shouldn't sell another player to Chelsea this transfer window unless it's silly money IMO. I think Mads value will be even higher in one or two years. He's capable of reaching the absolute top IMO.

Well even £35m would make him one of the most expensive GK’s ever. In the top 5 I think?

Depends what you class as ‘silly money’ I guess.

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If we sold Mads for £45m then I'd have a look at Patterson from Sunderland or Albert Lafont at Nantes.

id go for Patterson, has a bright future.  I wouldn’t be against solaczyk being first choice though.  Bit of a risk, maybe… but not as much as when we Had Ward as our first choice..

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If we sold Mads for £45m then I'd have a look at Patterson from Sunderland or Albert Lafont at Nantes.

Yehvann Diouf. 

I mentioned him last year along with Bart Verbruggen. Bart went on to sign for Brighton and played for Holland this Euros. 

Diouf would fit in should we want to continue this possession based game.

• Like 1

I’ll go against the grain here and say I think Mads will get exposed more this year. He’s no better than most over Premier League first team keepers, therefore we aren’t fetching north of £25m for him. 

IMO His actually shot stopping is worse than Solarkzyk and potentially Iversen. We’ll see how good he is this season as playing those suicide balls down the throats of the better pressing teams could be suicidal. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Jonas Urbig at FC Koln

I reckon he would be quite cheap as well

• Like 1