Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’ll go against the grain here and say I think Mads will get exposed more this year. He’s no better than most over Premier League first team keepers, therefore we aren’t fetching north of £25m for him. 

IMO His actually shot stopping is worse than Solarkzyk and potentially Iversen. We’ll see how good he is this season as playing those suicide balls down the throats of the better pressing teams could be suicidal. 

I don't think his shot stopping is that much worse than Stolarczyk or Iversen, he was still one of the best in the league last season

Depending on how we play he might not be having to make those passes anymore either

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yehvann Diouf. 

I mentioned him last year along with Bart Verbruggen. Bart went on to sign for Brighton and played for Holland this Euros. 

Diouf would fit in should we want to continue this possession based game.

Plenty of good talented goalkeepers 25 and under are coming through in France. 

But on the basis of the 23/24 season, I have to say Lucas Chevalier, Guillaume Restes and Marcin Bulka have jumped the queue ahead of the likes of Diouf. 

Chevalier would be unrealistic, but think we could get Restes if Hermansen did depart, if Restes continues to develop like he did last season, he’ll be going to the very top. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

if the money is there you absolutely sell him for £30m+ and go onto finding the next talent.

This is exactly who and where we are now as a club. I don't like it, but it's the truth.

To be honest that's where we've always been. We stopped selling to try and compete with the big boys and we got found out.

Thanks to PSR, all clubs need to sell players for a profit to be able to compete, unless you have the worldwide fan base and revenue of the super league teams.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I don't think his shot stopping is that much worse than Stolarczyk or Iversen, he was still one of the best in the league last season

Depending on how we play he might not be having to make those passes anymore either

I wouldn’t disagree in fairness. Clearly what he does have over those two is the ability to actually use his feet. I’ve seen Sunday League Centre Half’s with more composure than Iversen. 

This season is a massive test for Mads, however if you’re Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal etc, you’re not spending £30m+ on him, as he’s not that much of an upgrade on what they have. 

Inspired by SFE's tweet and an eagerness to fit in, I thought I'd give this "cryptic hint at being ITK but basing it on absolutely nothing" thing a bash. So, I think I'll put on my blue suede shoes and board a plane.