Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

43 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Welcome 

Martin

Braithwaite

I've been expecting you 

43 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Probably go back in for Akor Adams at Montpellier.

🤮

On 21/07/2024 at 19:06, Haywood_6 said:

Unless it's anything around 50 million don't even think about it. We shouldn't sell another player to Chelsea this transfer window unless it's silly money IMO. I think Mads value will be even higher in one or two years. He's capable of reaching the absolute top IMO.

We need to keep Mads this season. He makes everything tick at the back in a way that our other keepers don't. The latter scenario hits or final points total. Crucial he stays IMO.

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If we ever legitimately bid for Neal Maupay I'm going to walk to Seagrave and just scream abuse over the fence in the vague direction of where I think the data analytics team is. 

Particularly given his extremely high xWTF stats.

No joking aside I actually think weghorst is half decent , man u where playing virtually as a ten it's no wonder he struggled... He's scored goals wherever he's gone 

Not bad at all 

• Like 1

I made a call about Maupay a while back and still wouldn’t be against it. Weghorst on the other hand could give us something we haven’t had since Ulloa and Slimani. Be happy if we got either or, or maybe even both and offloaded Daka or sent TC on loan 

5 minutes ago, slymunn said:

Wout Weghorst isn't the worst shout for a forward if we are going to sign one.

Decent enough record over his career. 

Most likely he would be a loan signing as Burnley won't want to cover his wages in the Championship. The Dutch team proved during the Euros that when they needed a goal, bringing the big man on and making it messy worked. As an impact player, he's got value.

• Like 1